Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaLOVESYOU View Post
    I will only say this. Swords can block Daggers can't, you call yourself a gladder and can't block a dagger? Get out!!!
    Agreed,we also have to charge a massive instead of blocking to receive one instantly.

So daggers cant block and they cant massive as much.

Anyone can counter daggers by ground slashing an approach. The people who time ground slash and then proceed to massive chain win.

But yes,ban daggers from glad because they're op.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    The reports were abusing a kick function. It was a targeted and clear attack on a single player. I'm sinbad in game,there are records that show an instant kick every attempt at joining a gladiator game.
    Wrong. You and the GMs making up your own rules and you are both going to do more harm to a global community with your incessant whining getting players banned because they dont want to play with broken items.

If you're SinBad then clearly no one likes you because you come into games and antagonize an entire community, and now going out of your way to get people banned so I will call you a troll. I will be blunt, people are already talking about leaving FG over this shitshow by the staff if it continues in that direction, which would be a shame as glads are finally becoming active on FG again.

Gladiators want to play Gladiator, get it?
    who is better on equal footing or at the least without being a colossal waste of time. Yet now glads are being held at gunpoint to put up with a snowflake forced on them by bad GMs and abused due to someone who wont abide by community's rules that are understood and shared globally for over a decade. It's pathetic how an entire community is being threatened, warned or banned over someones hurt feelings because they chose to play with something that 100+ users agree is overpowered and does not want to play.
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    In terms of duel matches i have been kicked before even spawning into the match. How was i kicked before spawning you might ask. Well even when you take the lowest level dagger to even the playing field it's simply not enough.
    I don't blame you I blame the staff but even the lowest level of dagger is still toxic, so you will still be kicked when you refuse to grab a sword because of how stupid it is for everyone else to be expected to put up with it.

If you have refused to grab a sword time after time for weeks or longer then you have no one to blame but yourself, everyone knows what to expect and you have no defense for why you are kicked because you will never play with a sword so lets stop pretending.
    Last edited by Qwin; 05-19-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Thread Information