Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    I helped suggesting balance FG in the past with weapon classes, but since v8 this server has gone downhill completely in many ways.

For years glads had told the staff about a bug that made someone looking 90 degrees up completely invincible and this was never fixed until the glad community as a whole had already abandoned FG. I bring that up because now glads were giving the server a chance again, but now starting to talk about dropping FG again due to word of mouth of this NEW problem caused by the staff and the bias (yet again).

This year in April FG gave everyone 23+ dmg swords and kodachis, (only part of that has been addressed) and introduced a completely busted version of 'daggers'. These 'daggers' are toxic in every way imaginable to the community as a whole and this is FGs fault, and yet players on both ends have to suffer because of it for no good reason. Well now we're at a boiling point where people are being kicked or IP banned over it because its OK to punish glads for wanting to play glad according to FGs GMs.

Gladiator Players have always kicked or barred something toxic to the gameplay. Is this a hard concept to understand?
    • 200+ ping -> Kicked or barred
    • Spike -> Kicked or barred
    • Flip -> Kicked or barred
    • OP Element -> Kicked or barred
    • Excessive Pedal -> Kicked or barred
    • Running -> Kicked or barred
    • Lsword -> Kicked or barred
    • TK -> Kicked or barred
    • Nonbow -> Kicked or barred
    • Piss/Donor -> Kicked or barred
    • FGs new long-range hyper-fast super-powered 'daggers' now get the same treatment -> Kicked or barred

1. Either fix these 'daggers' and re-balance them as they are inherently broken
    2. Give them the ability to be banned from game creation like SGO, and how Glad mode disables elements and flips
    3. or stop abiding by favoritism with whining donors and rein in your staff with this clear bias bending the rules to ban glads. People have been kicked from glad rooms for all of the above and not a single one of them ever reported anyone, until now with obnoxious 'dagger' trolls who have no respect for community rules and overblown ego since April.

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    The reports were abusing a kick function. It was a targeted and clear attack on a single player. I'm sinbad in game,there are records that show an instant kick every attempt at joining a gladiator game. In terms of duel matches i have been kicked before even spawning into the match. How was i kicked before spawning you might ask. Well even when you take the lowest level dagger to even the playing field it's simply not enough. I believe i am the only reason why there should be a dagger nerf. I believe they are too strong and need reduction in damage. Although i will STILL beat any and every gladiator. Even with blocking. No one is trolling with daggers,sworders are a little upset someone else is winning. Sorry for changing the meta so fast on you.

If what i say isnt true; show me someone else who is streaking everyday with daggers.
    Show me someone who streams out smarting sworders everyday.
    Like i said i accept the challenge.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    The reports were abusing a kick function. It was a targeted and clear attack on a single player. I'm sinbad in game,there are records that show an instant kick every attempt at joining a gladiator game. In terms of duel matches i have been kicked before even spawning into the match. How was i kicked before spawning you might ask. Well even when you take the lowest level dagger to even the playing field it's simply not enough. I believe i am the only reason why there should be a dagger nerf. I believe they are too strong and need reduction in damage. Although i will STILL beat any and every gladiator. Even with blocking. No one is trolling with daggers,sworders are a little upset someone else is winning. Sorry for changing the meta so fast on you.

If what i say isnt true; show me someone else who is streaking everyday with daggers.
    Show me someone who streams out smarting sworders everyday.
    Like i said i accept the challenge.
    I'd probably insta-kick you too, before you absolutely ruin my day with your stabby stick.
    You're the reason I both Love & Hate to watch d-stylers.
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Thanks
    Also watch this stream i saved and tell me how daggers are trolling.
    http://www.twitch.tv/sinbad1337/v/61...5?sr=a&t=1805s

How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Thanks
    I will only say this. Swords can block Daggers can't, you call yourself a gladder and can't block a dagger? Get out!!!

6. The following 7 users say thank you to AnnaLOVESYOU for this useful post:

Amenadiel (05-19-2020), Aredus (05-19-2020), Hart (05-20-2020), LostX (05-19-2020), Student (05-19-2020), WildPanda (05-19-2020), Zeino (05-19-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaLOVESYOU View Post
    I will only say this. Swords can block Daggers can't, you call yourself a gladder and can't block a dagger? Get out!!!
    Agreed,we also have to charge a massive instead of blocking to receive one instantly.

So daggers cant block and they cant massive as much.

Anyone can counter daggers by ground slashing an approach. The people who time ground slash and then proceed to massive chain win.

But yes,ban daggers from glad because they're op.

Thanks
    Allow me to administer a dose of reality, Sinbad. No one is attacking you or afraid of you, they just don't want to play with you because you're annoying and boring to fight. And no, you can't beat every gladiator. Try 1v1ing someone in a fight where you both die in an equal amount of hits and see how that goes. The only reason you don't see people streaking in gladiator duel rooms with a dagger is because you're the only one willing to tank up and cheese wins against people with a broken weapon using a style that no one cares to try against.

Thanks
    The reports were abusing a kick function. It was a targeted and clear attack on a single player. I'm sinbad in game,there are records that show an instant kick every attempt at joining a gladiator game.
    Wrong. You and the GMs making up your own rules and you are both going to do more harm to a global community with your incessant whining getting players banned because they dont want to play with broken items.

If you're SinBad then clearly no one likes you because you come into games and antagonize an entire community, and now going out of your way to get people banned so I will call you a troll. I will be blunt, people are already talking about leaving FG over this shitshow by the staff if it continues in that direction, which would be a shame as glads are finally becoming active on FG again.

Gladiators want to play Gladiator, get it?
    who is better on equal footing or at the least without being a colossal waste of time. Yet now glads are being held at gunpoint to put up with a snowflake forced on them by bad GMs and abused due to someone who wont abide by community's rules that are understood and shared globally for over a decade. It's pathetic how an entire community is being threatened, warned or banned over someones hurt feelings because they chose to play with something that 100+ users agree is overpowered and does not want to play.
    In terms of duel matches i have been kicked before even spawning into the match. How was i kicked before spawning you might ask. Well even when you take the lowest level dagger to even the playing field it's simply not enough.
    I don't blame you I blame the staff but even the lowest level of dagger is still toxic, so you will still be kicked when you refuse to grab a sword because of how stupid it is for everyone else to be expected to put up with it.

If you have refused to grab a sword time after time for weeks or longer then you have no one to blame but yourself, everyone knows what to expect and you have no defense for why you are kicked because you will never play with a sword so lets stop pretending.
    Last edited by Qwin; 05-19-2020 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AnnaLOVESYOU View Post
    Since April they do not have 'equal footing' as a sword on FG, thats a meme by ignorant players and staff such as yourself. Neither is the con of not being able to block have any validity in this argument, or needing to charge a massive manually when weighed against everything else.

Let's have a look at just how many problems these 'daggers' have
    • Since April even the minimal lowest level 'daggers' are now stronger than a sword with absurd delay dps and can outpace a donor sword.
    • Combined with a dash they can have nearly the range of an Lsword and easily outrange a sword
    • They are more or equally as busted as any element or flip, as 2-3 hits within less than a second can take a serious chunk out of hp.
    • While original daggers did, these require no skill what so ever to avoid recoil
    • Easier to kite massives than a sword, with minimal effort spamming left click at safe distance
    • Even after being massived and 2-3 slashes, can still do more damage by spamming click and dashing out
    • In team fights the side with a 'dagger' on their side is more likely to win
    • Since lunge damage is dictated by dagger damage, this makes all lunges and elunges stupidly overpowered as
      well since the buff.
    • Can juggle someone in the air due to how low delay and long it is, making it more OP than a flip with a sword

Why is it OK for glad to ban elements but not 'daggers' which are more or as toxic than elements?
    Why is it OK for glad to ban flips but not 'daggers' which are more toxic than flips?
    Why is it OK for glad to ban piss/tank but not 'daggers' which are more toxic?

If you cant give any answer besides BUT IT CANT BLOCK then it says enough of your bias.
    Last edited by Qwin; 05-19-2020 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Allow me to administer a dose of reality, Sinbad. No one is attacking you or afraid of you, they just don't want to play with you because you're annoying and boring to fight. And no, you can't beat every gladiator. Try 1v1ing someone in a fight where you both die in an equal amount of hits and see how that goes. The only reason you don't see people streaking in gladiator duel rooms with a dagger is because you're the only one willing to tank up and cheese wins against people with a broken weapon using a style that no one cares to try against.
    https://imgur.com/a/VIq6eT1

I guess some people are,or used to be.

Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Since April they do not have 'equal footing' as a sword on FG, thats a meme by ignorant players and staff such as yourself. Neither is the con of not being able to block have any validity in this argument, or needing to charge a massive manually when weighed against everything else.

Let's have a look at just how many problems these 'daggers' have
    • Since April even the minimal lowest level 'daggers' are now stronger than a sword with absurd delay dps and can outpace a donor sword.
    • Combined with a dash they can have nearly the range of an Lsword and easily outrange a sword
    • They are more or equally as busted as any element or flip, as 2-3 hits within less than a second can take a serious chunk out of hp.
    • While original daggers did, these require no skill what so ever to avoid recoil
    • Easier to kite massives than a sword, with minimal effort spamming left click at safe distance
    • Even after being massived and 2-3 slashes, can still do more damage by spamming click and dashing out
    • In team fights the side with a 'dagger' on their side is more likely to win
    • Since lunge damage is dictated by dagger damage, this makes all lunges and elunges stupidly overpowered as
      well since the buff.
    • Can juggle someone in the air due to how low delay and long it is, making it more OP than a flip with a sword

Why is it OK for glad to ban elements but not 'daggers' which are more or as toxic than elements?
    Why is it OK for glad to ban flips but not 'daggers' which are more toxic than flips?
    Why is it OK for glad to ban piss/tank but not 'daggers' which are more toxic?

If you cant give any answer besides BUT IT CANT BLOCK then it says enough of your bias.
    First of all no one uses dagger like when i use them. Seems like the majority of the community still uses swords and don't care either way when losing in a normal gunz match. So why should you ban them in a gladiator match when you can't beat them.

Imagine banning the use of daggers because some people who usually win are losing occasionally.
    Imagine using daggers for 10 years and then not even being able to use daggers is a GLADIATOR match.
    Daggers aren't broken in overall stats and they should be a viable option.
    Also most of those statements are assuming you know how to use a dagger.
    If anyone could do it why do we only see me doing it.

intense
    Last edited by Moh; 05-19-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information