Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    The reports were abusing a kick function. It was a targeted and clear attack on a single player. I'm sinbad in game,there are records that show an instant kick every attempt at joining a gladiator game. In terms of duel matches i have been kicked before even spawning into the match. How was i kicked before spawning you might ask. Well even when you take the lowest level dagger to even the playing field it's simply not enough. I believe i am the only reason why there should be a dagger nerf. I believe they are too strong and need reduction in damage. Although i will STILL beat any and every gladiator. Even with blocking. No one is trolling with daggers,sworders are a little upset someone else is winning. Sorry for changing the meta so fast on you.

If what i say isnt true; show me someone else who is streaking everyday with daggers.
    Show me someone who streams out smarting sworders everyday.
    Like i said i accept the challenge.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    The reports were abusing a kick function. It was a targeted and clear attack on a single player. I'm sinbad in game,there are records that show an instant kick every attempt at joining a gladiator game. In terms of duel matches i have been kicked before even spawning into the match. How was i kicked before spawning you might ask. Well even when you take the lowest level dagger to even the playing field it's simply not enough. I believe i am the only reason why there should be a dagger nerf. I believe they are too strong and need reduction in damage. Although i will STILL beat any and every gladiator. Even with blocking. No one is trolling with daggers,sworders are a little upset someone else is winning. Sorry for changing the meta so fast on you.

If what i say isnt true; show me someone else who is streaking everyday with daggers.
    Show me someone who streams out smarting sworders everyday.
    Like i said i accept the challenge.
    I'd probably insta-kick you too, before you absolutely ruin my day with your stabby stick.
    You're the reason I both Love & Hate to watch d-stylers.
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Thread Information