Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    Zaca & ^EMa^2rie^A030
    Reason:
    Spiking
    Proof/Evidence:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/a49tpq

Spoiler!

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Relax,

In Zacas case after you let him know that he was spiking he made an attempt to fix it, he also has a history for acknowledging that he spikes and tries to do something about it. Also the opposing team in the TDM didn't seem to have an issue with it or a problem playing against him, so a verbal warning should be fine for the time being.

In Marie's case the spike was more severe she was teleporting and floating, I had actually entered the room in hide mode at this point. I told her to fix it by rejoining the game or restarting her client to begin with. She acknowledged that she spikes and even though the opposing team had no issues, she made no attempt to fix it. So I believe a warning should be given.

Waiting on some more opinions.
    Last edited by Amzz; 05-20-2020 at 08:16 AM.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello justRelax,

It does seem like Zaca does have the occasional spike, I did let him know in-game and he is fully aware of his lag and is trying his best to fix it. I did notice him spiking and going ae in the event earlier and he did restart his game and internet to try to fix it. In this case both users do have the occasional spike here and there in which they are now well aware of this issue.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention,

Mrmister

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Add-on for Zaca:
    Also reporting ^A-^9J^No^2h^Cn- for spiking (He couldn't fix...)
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/av2kdg
    https://imgur.com/a/noIZywZ

Spoiler!

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Relax,

I have talked to User:John, he is fully aware and is trying to fix this issue at this very moment.

Thank you for letting us know,

Mrmister

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    I've looked through the replay in terms of Zaca he spiked lightly at 3 : 45 and it was nothing major. He was steady the whole game and played normally with only complaints from Phoenix. At 11 : 40ish Zacas ping shot too 300 but he stood still, I'm assuming it was an alt tab or him realizing this and quickly going to fix it. A verbal warning will still be enough.

John has a history of being a spiker, in most games I've played with him he's generally 300 ping or higher. In the replay he acknowledged that he spikes and made no attempts to fix it, and continued to play at a steady 350 while jumping into the 400+ ping range. I suggest a warning.

Waiting on some more opinions.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, relax.

In this instance, I'd let Zaca go with a verbal warning as their spikes were minor and often happened when the user was medding or reloading. The user also seems to have acknowledged it and no one was complaining about them eitherway. When it comes ^EMa^2rie^A030, her spikes were unlike Zaca's, they were major and she was teleporting/floating during the entire replay and therefore should be warned.

In ^A-^9J^No^2h^Cn-'s case, the user was indeed spiking while they were also aware of it but still refused to do any attempts at fixing it, a warning should be given to the user.
    Last edited by Raphačl; 05-20-2020 at 01:32 PM.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    In Zaca's case, the spikes were minor and also usually happened when he was medding/reloading/camping and therefore gained no actual competitive advantage. No one seemed to have complained about it in the opposing team anyway so I'd let him go this time with a Verbal warning.

In Marrie's, the spikes were major in her case, she was teleporting/floating throughout the whole replay. She acknowledged that she spikes with no attempts to fix it, thus a warning should be given to her.

In John's, the user had indefinitely major spikes with no attempts to fix it or what so ever, and thus a warning should be given to the user.

Freestyler

Thanks
    1st Replay:
    Although, the enemy team does not have a problem with Zaca & ^EMa^2rie^A030 spiking, it's important to acknowledge that the spiking may disrupt justRelax himself. Both players acknowledge that they do spike.

For Zaca, he does make an effort to try to fix it and from the replay I do see that he spikes less near the end of the replay so you can see he somewhat fixes his spike at most a verbal warning should be given.

For Marie, he makes no effort to fix it and continues playing despite multiple warnings therefore he should deserve a warning.

2nd Replay:
    Both players have been warned that they spike by their own team and enemy.

Zaca has 10-20 ping spikes consistently throughout every round which is minor. Major spikes happened during medding/reloading. A verbal warning should be given.

John has major spikes throughout the replay with no attempts to fix it so he should be given a warning.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-20-2020 at 06:04 PM.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Relax,

Seems to me that both players were told about their spike. Zaca had minor spikes and did try to fix it which helps his case a lot more and should receive a verbal warning. As for ^EMa^2rie^A030 he/she did not try to fix their spiking at all, in this case I believe a warning + offline message should fix this problem. I've also played with John before and his net is truly like this, but since he did not make an attempt to fix it a warning should be issued to his account as well.

Thank you for reporting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information