Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Referring to https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1075489 as an example.

I only watched a bit of it but it looks like macro to me too. However though, the report doesn't get considered because only f11 replays get accepted.

To me it doesn't make sense because f11 is never more convincing than live gameplay is, in my opinion it should get considered and not just declined. Maybe it should only get accepted under certain circumstances (POV from the reported player for example).

Please vote in the poll wether you agree with me or not.

Edit: cant add the poll somehow.. Reply your thoughts about it.
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 05-20-2020 at 01:59 PM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Akimbo (05-22-2020), Aredus (05-20-2020), Historia (05-20-2020), mamon8521 (05-20-2020), Overdrive (05-20-2020), Sam (05-20-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    the only problem is that game moderators cant spectate anyone but the player.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    In certain circumstances like above where it is obviously apparent then in my opinion is yes it should be accepted as evidence.

If someone uploaded a YouTube video of them using lawmower for example showing their character name but no one ever actually reported them with a F11 recording im pretty sure we'd ban the user as it's blatently obvious they are breaking the rules.

5. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (05-20-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    In certain circumstances like above where it is obviously apparent then in my opinion is yes it should be accepted as evidence.

If someone uploaded a YouTube video of them using lawmower for example showing their character name but no one ever actually reported them with a F11 recording im pretty sure we'd ban the user as it's blatently obvious they are breaking the rules.
    Yeah like, I wonder what value would an f11 record add to the report in the above situation? That's why I find it strange..

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Usually with a f11 recording we can see multiple players perspective. A youtube video or a livestream vod only shows one side. There are different variables that could void such evidences. There are times where users will experience a lot of client side bugs/quirks, for example spike or lag, maybe only you are experiencing "x player lagging" or maybe you are the one lagging. With a vod/clip it only shows your perspective, but with a f11 replay it shows the server side more than client side. Whenever we recieve ingame replay(f11), we can relay that evidence as what is actually happening in-game(server-wise) instead of what is happening in front of one person's monitor(Client-side).

8. The following user said thank you to Dunkin for this useful post:

loneeagle (05-20-2020)

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    As mentioned by MrMistersir above it only shows one players view point. When looking through replays we want to see both players perspective to find the best solution. Also Youtube videos and Livestreams can be altered so therefore we do not accept them as replays in reports.

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Adding to mister & tony, streams and youtube videos can be altered, thus f11 is the best way to check the reports.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I didnt specify it but I'm not talking about spike reports. I'm talking about reports about stuff like macro, hitbox, aimfix etc. If you don't get enough info from the live stream thats a ok reason to decline it. But it not being considered at all seems weird to me.
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 05-20-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I'm talking about reports about stuff like macro, hitbox, aimfix etc.
    Which are also easier to spot from live gameplay than a replay

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I didnt specify it but I'm not talking about spike reports. I'm talking about reports about stuff like macro, hitbox, aimfix etc. If you don't get enough info from the live stream thats a ok reason to decline it. But it not being considered at all seems weird to me.
    Like I said above, I was using spike as an example, there are more variables and benefactors in client side than server side. Big one is animation cancel, in which user experiences a lot, mostly with TBF macros. Animation cancel shows to the user on the monitor but through the game file (replay) it could show different. I don't know if you find this valid enough answer but, replays are always more superior due to the fact that it is a game file.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information