Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mrmistersir View Post
    Like I said above, I was using spike as an example, there are more variables and benefactors in client side than server side. Big one is animation cancel, in which user experiences a lot, mostly with TBF macros. Animation cancel shows to the user on the monitor but through the game file (replay) it could show different. I don't know if you find this valid enough answer but, replays are always more superior due to the fact that it is a game file.
    replays always show animation cancels.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Like I said above, I was using spike as an example, there are more variables and benefactors in client side than server side. Big one is animation cancel, in which user experiences a lot, mostly with TBF macros. Animation cancel shows to the user on the monitor but through the game file (replay) it could show different. I don't know if you find this valid enough answer but, replays are always more superior due to the fact that it is a game file.

Replays are literally one of the most bugged functions on gunz. You can't even see where a player is aiming when hes moving, the spread on a replay is different from the live gameplay spread. I could go on lol.

I'm sorry but I can't take your comment serious.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    It's already been mentioned but I'm going to add to it.

Take a replay watch the shotgun spread, pay attention to the pattern and where each pellets lands, screenshot it. Now give that replay to your friend have him/her watch that replay, have them pay attention to the pattern and where each pellet lands, now have them screenshot it. Compare both screenshots, chances are they'll be different.

Jack Rifles, there was a time when used that thy would produce NO pellets spray on replays therefore highly used when aimfixing as on a F11 replay you'd find it very hard to accuse someone of aimfixing since there's was no pellets to follow. Again another F11 replay evidence flaw.

The thread was started showing a live stream of a user who was also showing which key strokes were used, looking at the video you can see he's performing actions without using the appropriate keys that he has mapped for such things as spacebar for 'jump'.

Yes protocol states only F11 replays can be used as evidence but in cases where especially with macros it's can be hard to determine if someone is macroing due to not actually knowing there 'skill set', so people get away with things like late dash & dash break macros because they are moves that can be performed without macroing, I think a live recording ESPECIALLY with keystrokes being shown can be used as evidence to take action against a user who macroing in particular.

4. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Overdrive (05-21-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    behold, your trials for staff

Last edited by Hart; 05-21-2020 at 10:39 AM.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Bunny (05-22-2020), Overdrive (05-21-2020)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    theres a reason why frag movies get made from other ppl's replays.. its because it looks good. the only reason it looks good is because its bugged as fuk, making the movement nicer than it normally should be.

ya'll need to accept livestream evidence, as thats more natural.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    It can be additional evidence and evidence for flaming, kick abuse, avoiding death.

even with f11 records hard to find macros, we need to deep look at players movements(player chase) also players perspective(player mouse view)
    the most important thing is sound and slow/speed motions to identify macros.

I like to suggest: every match should have MACTH ID CODE(it will auto records the game) from CP staffs can access it
    ^I know this thing is hard to code if we have more than two developers or a perfect team we can do it maybe for the new generation

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Ganggbangg,

Thanks for the suggestion.

We are happy to accept livestream footage for evidence going forward, however it may or may not be legible and accepted as evidence.

Example:

The reports we will accept as evidence from livestream:

• Insulting/flaming
    • Advertising
    • Spamming
    • Macroing
    • Obvious hacks

We will still consider it for reports such as UC/OC and so on, but we may require F11 replay(s) too.

Note: We have the right to decline an evidence from a livestream if we believe it's not to our standards (720p quality etc).
    Last edited by Divine; 05-22-2020 at 06:15 PM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

10. The following 5 users say thank you to Divine for this useful post:

Camel (05-22-2020), Ganggbangg (05-22-2020), Hart (05-22-2020), TomasEdison (05-22-2020), TonySoprano (05-22-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information