Ice's Avatar 🧸🧸🧸

Thanks
    So YEAH I LOST ALL OF MY ACTIVITY POINTS SO THAT'S A FIRST

Anyways

the last 2 days i was trying to fix a problem that i had and yet not achieving anything , tried a lot of solutions but well obviously they all have failed.
    Let me explain it better, check this:

Launcher was opened.
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
    Current Directory: C:\Program Files\Freestyle GunZ Version V8
    Initializing..
    Analyzing patch info..
    Processing files..
    Ready to start.
    Starting game...
    Launcher was closed.

the solutions i have made:
    1)uninstalled fgunz completely and installed it back again.
    2) ran the launcher as admin
    3) Installed the whole version Portable(ZIP)
    4) and well ofc checked Gunz.exe

P.S) tried to download Gunz.exe again From Here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...te-25-APR-2020
    but couldnt ---- Site has failed to reach *Error*
    anyways, let's continue...
    McSic -- u told me to download mlog again.. tried to do that... by downloading the whole client (the whole version) as Portable(ZIP) but well ya cant see any mlog file in the new one..

Solutions, Anyone ?
    Last edited by Ice; 05-22-2020 at 01:15 AM.

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    5. FGunZ does not start.
    There are 4 different things that could cause this problem, try all solutions.
    Either: Your firewall or anti-virus software are blocking the Launcher and FGunZ.
    Disable your anti-virus and firewall, or add gunz.exe and launcher.exe (inside your FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your firewall and anti-virus software and restart FGunZ.
    OR: You may have to install Microsoft 2010 Redistributable which is located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ Version 7\redist" Folder. If you're using 64 bit OS - install the x86 AND x64. If using a 32 bit OS, install the x86 only. If it asks - run the repair option.
    OR: You are lacking of administrative rights. To gain administrative rights, you need to do the following;
    - Head over to your FGunZ folder destination.
    - Right click the folder of FGunZ > Properties.
    - Go to "Security" tab > there you will see Group or User names.
    - Edit every single user you see in the list and tick out the "Full Control" option, make sure you tick the "Allowed", not "Deny".
    - When you are completely sure that you now permitted all of the users, apply all the changes by clicking "Apply > Okay".
    - You should now have full administrative rights on the FGunZ folder.
    - Try to run the Launcher as Administrator > FGunZ should start loading.
    Try installing Freestyle GunZ on the drive where your main Operation System (OS) is installed, by default for most of the computers - the OS is installed on the Local Disk <C:> and if you have your OS installed on a second hard drive, install FGunZ there.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ng-you-need!#5

3. The following user said thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

Ice (05-22-2020)

Thread Information