Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Hi!

I'd like to report this spam.

https://i.imgur.com/6rKEPjM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/47B4HWq.jpg

Thank you!
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

From what I can tell, I feel like this was provoked and has a back story to it, but user:Mario was not spamming in this case as a message was just repeated multiple times.

Waiting on others...

Mrmister
    Last edited by Dunkin; 05-22-2020 at 11:33 AM.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Since when does any 'back story' make any sort of spamming okay? Not to mention every single report has a 'back story'. I mean I can report him for flaming as well and harassing me stating I am Dave's girlfriend after I've repeatedly told him I am not, I do have a recording of that. However, I am just reporting due to the spam.

Not to mention if anyone is provoking it is him to which i am not responding.

example chat box: https://i.imgur.com/Nh918uP.png

The only thing I did was tk him in a glad room, he needs to get over it. Plus, if you have questions - Legit and Justrelax were in the room when it all went down.
    Last edited by Adorable; 05-22-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adorable View Post
    Since when does any 'back story' make any sort of spamming okay? Not to mention every single report has a 'back story'. I mean I can report him for flaming as well and harassing me stating I am Dave's girlfriend after I've repeatedly told him I am not, I do have a recording of that. However, I am just reporting due to the spam.

Not to mention if anyone is provoking it is him to which i am not responding.

example chat box: https://i.imgur.com/Nh918uP.png

The only thing I did was tk him in a glad room, he needs to get over it. Plus, if you have questions - Legit and Justrelax were in the room when it all went down.
    Hi,

He is not spamming the same line 5 times. No punishment should be given for spamming.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-22-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

The screenshot provided looks like user was trying to provoke you. Im afraid with the given evidence we cannot mute the user but if you are bothered by it whatsoever feel free to use the /ignore command next time.
    A verbal warning should be given to the user.

Waiting on more opinions.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Miranda,

Looking at the evidence you provided it just isn't enough to qualify as spam, however I would recommend giving him a verbal warning. If you'd like to report again for flamming or harassment feel free to do so.

Thanks!

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Adorable,

From this screenshots, I cannot conclude it as a spamming. However, it should be a minimum of 5 lines, so we can give him a verbal warning. In addition, if you are getting irritated easily, you can /ignore <the user>. Feel free to do a report again.
    Waiting on others.
    Last edited by Mile; 05-22-2020 at 02:30 PM.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Adorable,

Declined, due to insufficient evidence.

Thank you for reporting!
    Last edited by Divine; 05-22-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Thread Information