Country
    Thanks
    No.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mnm201 View Post
    I spent many hours trying to get admin weapons in gun game.
    You convinced me with that statement.

Discover the new modes. This suggestion IMO is just... too much!

3. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Buddhism (05-22-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Then use the modes and have fun.
    This suggestion is redundant if you guys already can host.
    P.s: staff weapons are staff weapons for a reason. And there are loads of fun modes y'all can enjoy now, this one seems pretty much useless.

Like sky said go gun game!!!!
    This mode very well could be useless.
    However, if there was a mode that would make ETs redundant while giving players everything they want, I dont see why not add it. The fact is that you cant replace ET's by a mode, therefore adding it couldnt possibly ruin the point of having ets.
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-22-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    This mode very well could be useless.
    However, if there was a mode that would make ETs redundant while giving players everything they want, I dont see why not add it. The fact is that you cant replace ET's by a mode, therefore adding it couldnt possibly ruin the point of having ets.
    I am pretty sure not all players want this and even if they did, that doesn't really matter.
    Like you said, it is useless. Better use creativity to host like you did before Bun, rather than adding a whole mode for it! But that's my humble opinion on that matter.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    so why do we need ets if we can have a mode where people can host events without them?
    Exactly. That's why this mode shouldn't exist. What would be the point of having them?

No its not going to ruin it cause players cant give each other event points.Also in events there will be more players and more challenging. ty for replying
    Oh but people would create events for all kind of donors instead, or coins. People could make their own VIP events even.

The whole point of events is that they're supposed to be just that, events. Adding this ruins the entire purpose of what an event is.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Don't think they'd add this ever here, anyways a better suggestion would be making staff items more common in gun game. That way you can enjoy staff items without ets whining about losing their purpose.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Every moment of the day a event is hosted, literally whenever i login theres events. Just go to the event

Diabolo's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aredus View Post
    Don't think they'd add this ever here, anyways a better suggestion would be making staff items more common in gun game. That way you can enjoy staff items without ets whining about losing their purpose.
    That is a good idea cause in gun game its so hard to get staff itemes and when i tried i only get Admin dagger,Admin pistol

Banned

Thanks
    I would agree if this was a mode only possible with a password, maybe for future et's practicing the weapons etc. Or a room with 1 maximum player.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I would agree if this was a mode only possible with a password, maybe for future et's practicing the weapons etc. Or a room with 1 maximum player.
    Seems like a useless game mode to me, the staff weapons aint that much different from certain weapons in the shop u can just train with that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information