Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    In addition to the title:

Snipers are too overpowered for this game. High damage done by snipers is the standard in other games like CS:GO but simply doesn't suit a game like GunZ. They are being used more than before, so thereofore i suggest to lower the damage, but still make it interesting to use them.

When making a new gameroom, make the option to select what items are allowed in the room. So not just disable explosions but for example disable nades or disable rockets or disable meds etc.

And last but not least, a kitten 'head' would be a welcome addition. There are racoons, frogs, panda's, dogs etc. but there are no kittens!!! I feel discriminated.

Have a nice weekend.

-hellokitty55

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Snipers have just 3 bullets, higher weight, a higher delay, higher reload time and miserable aim unscoped - and you can block them. I don't know if that's really overpowered.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bulba (05-24-2020), LostX (05-23-2020), Ommadawn (05-23-2020), TonySoprano (05-23-2020)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Snipers have just 3 bullets, higher weight, a higher delay, higher reload time and miserable aim unscoped - and you can block them. I don't know if that's really overpowered.
    Adding on to this, weren't snipers already nerfed? They used to kill in 2 shots I believe instead of three?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by hellokitty55 View Post
    Snipers are too overpowered for this game. High damage done by snipers is the standard in other games like CS:GO but simply doesn't suit a game like GunZ.
    You forgot that sniper shots cannot be blocked in other games. If you run towards a sniper in GunZ while holding your block you're making it extremely hard for it to hit you.

Country
    Thanks
    Ever since snipers are introduced into this game, everyone has been complaining about its OPness, being able to 2 hit kill a player and therefore, they've been nerfed a lot. Damage decrease, delay increase, unable to quickscope and many more.

For now, I think snipers are pretty balanced as of now, delay is hella long and and it takes 3 hits to kill the player instead of 2. If sniper damage were to be nerfed again to let's say 4 or maybe 5 hits to kill, that would defeat the purpose of snipers, and no one would use it anymore.

Instead of a nerf, why not you try to understand how snipers are played, and think of a way to overcome them? It'd be fun :>

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Overpowered? nah.

Like if you think about how snipers were back then maybe. I feel like it's just right the way it is. Might be open be cause one shot can kill you a turbo match but that's basically all.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are super balanced now, just because people decide to use them doesn't mean we should nerf them lmao.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i thought snipers also have damage dropoff on close range?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    No more

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    We removed it just when the Sniper Tournament ended(on final), since having snipers is literally so hard vs other guns with that delay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information