Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Miso

Reason: He spikes quite often and do hits that shouldn't be doing the damage it did

Proof/Evidence: duel in attachment

while he was playing like a normal player in a tdm, he left the room and when came back he was like a super spiker god hitting unreal damage, so i called for a duel and he went.
    Check the spikes and where he shots with unreal damage from some bad shots.
    He won't be banned ofc as a supporter, but whatever.
    Attached Files Attached Files

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Hiryuka,

I reviewed the replays from both viewpoints and I can see one or two teleports at 00: 50 and 1: 30, this could be a case of distance lag as well. However, we will need to see some more evidence regarding his spikes. One replay is not enough evidence. If you could please post some F12 Screenshots of his ping that would help us out to determine the best possible outcome for this situation.

Thank you
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 05-25-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

After reviewing the replay, I've seen very minimal amounts of spikes that really affected any shots or movement. I did notice a shift of ping go from around 50 to 70 to 80 a couple times but it shouldn't have factored into any type of advantage. I only noticed one or two times where he was lagging a bit and shooting at the same time but the damage resulted in 0 and didn't factor into him winning or losing. Also the last couple of rounds in the clip, it does seem like Miso had a consistent 63 ping. I don't feel like this is enough evidence of hacks or force lag since it looked like both of your shots were registering with one another regularly. Only minor spikes that could be fixed by a restart of the router and game.

Waiting for others....

Mrmsiter
    Last edited by Dunkin; 05-25-2020 at 07:48 AM.

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

I've reviewed the replay and I couldn't notice any abnormal damage in the shots he landed, no from me on the hacking accusation. As for the spike part, the user ping was stable, as his spike was minor which usually happens due to the distance gap between both of you, so it's a no from me also about the spiking accusation.
    Waiting on others.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, Hiryuka

First of all, I couldn't really spot any sort of cheating if that was what you were referring to by "unreal damage" Everything seemed pretty fine to me so there's that. Secondly, the user's spikes were negligible and hardly gave them an advantage therefore it is gonna be a no from me for this case. Waiting on others.

Thanks.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

I've looked at the replay multiple times and broken it down into some points. We see spikes from Miso at the following time stamps, 0:10, 0:15, 0:24, 0:50, 1:14, 1: 36, 2:56, 3:21, and 3: 47. The users ping is stable at 54-55 and rises around these time stamps or leading up to these time stamps up to a ping of 84. When he's stable his shots fall into the proper hitbox range and don't do damage when they leave it. I also couldn't see the redirection of bullets anywhere throughout the replay. There are some shots fired throughout the replay outside of the hitbox that still do damage however only when his ping isn't stable, and this is commonly seen in spiking players.

I believe a warning should be given as you stated multiple times that the user was teleporting and he didn't stop to address this or try to fix it.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Hi, Hiryuka

Since you are the only 2 people in the room, there is no way of knowing which one of you was spiking. As for "unreal damage", there is nothing out of the ordinary and the damage output is fine. No punishment should be given.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, his damage nor his aim have nothing to do with his net.

Secondly, his lowest ping was 52 and highest ping was 84. Other than 2-3 glitchy movements, I haven't noticed to anything abnormal in all those 4 minutes. You kept saying he's teleporting but clearly he wasn't in your replay.

Overall, it's too minor.
    Declined, no actions will be taken.

Thread Information