Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Rouhana with some colors

Reason: Macro

Proof/Evidence:
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...fpZU3%2FHhLJm7

all his movements are slow and hes failing a lot of them. Struggles with the fundamentals of kstyle, yet everytime he does gdhs he does it smoothly without fail.

Also if you check out his cursor movement, it stays near the enemy he is facing while doing gdhs

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Ganggbangg,

I've watched all three replays and came to conclusion that he is not macroing. He is just really good at doing GDHS, which some people have mastered to do it perfectly. This is going to be a NO from me.

Waiting on more opinions.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    thats insane he mastered an advanced move but struggles with the basics, makes sense

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

A macro simulates and performs a repetitive action, usually in the same direction and pattern with little to no control over it. In this user's case, I could tell they could control their movements perfectly fine while randomizing it as well, so I don't think there was any macro involved in their movements. No from me. Waiting on other opinions.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

After reviewing the provided evidence, I've concluded that the user was relaying 100% on his own skills as per shown in the replays, his movements were all random and were not being spammed. It's a no from me as well.
    Waiting on other opinions.

Freestyler

Thanks
    He's not macroing. Can gdhs in all direction. KStyle moves have different frequency i.e. the triple gdhs he performed 2 times have different frequency.

Not sure what you mean by the fundamentals because he can perform them.

I guess you might be confused with how he half steps but he does it that way where he slashes near the ground so that he can perform a blink step which is pretty advanced if u ask me. Or his slow rs but that can be explained through aiming. Correct me if this isn't what you mean by the "fundamentals".

No punishment should be given.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with the rest of the TGMs, it doesn't look like a macro to me either. They pretty much said everything so there's no reason to repeat it.

Declined.

Thread Information