Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Akimbo

Reason: We asked nicely and more then 1 time about a guy who spiked hard in CW's, for entire 3 CW's, akimbo was in his team, but ignored any msg about the spiking and decided to keep it quiet and keep playing, until the last match then he told us "he clearly trying to fix it" or something like that, as if he said anything before that .. that's not the first time akimbo is looking the other way for his team and I'm tired of this.
    I don't think behavior like this should be tolerated at all as a staff member.

*Wanting to mention that when we had a spiker in our team he said right away "pls fix ur spikes or don't play"

Proof/Evidence:https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...wpnug5hvtoe3wV

in this record u can tell the guy called "Ape" is spiking, now I'm not reporting him or anything.. I'd rather him not get a warning because clearly his team told him "it's fine to keep playing" or something like that.
    Last edited by Benny; 05-25-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Hi, beny054

2nd replay doesn't have Ape in it, and 3rd replay doesn't work so I'll comment on the 1st and 4th replay.

In the 1st and 4th replay Ape was definitely spiking. It's really hard to play cws and catch spikers in my own team at the same time so I hope you understand the difficulty in doing so. In addition, I /ignore a lot of people who ego a lot so I didn't catch your comments in Port until it became really obvious in Town because a teammate told me. In Town I did try my best though, and told him to try to fix it which you can see when he was afk at the beginning of the rounds. I even said to "4v5" in all chat.

But next time to avoid this situation, I'll make sure to be more tolerate to egoing in glad cws so that I'll catch your comments, and check pings more often so that I can catch spikers in my own team.

Again, if you catch me making this mistake again please do no hesitate to report again. I'll admit my mistake, and learn from them so that they won't happen again.

Thanks for reporting!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks Akimbo.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information