LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I've been thinking of this long time ago, and havn't suggested it before because maybe it can take so much work or can be declined. But tbh thisi should be fixed.

The PVE's from Common to Epic works weird, here's an examples:

as you can see, the PvE of the rare is less than uncommon, and this hasn't sence since rare is 1 tier superior than uncommon, even before of lvl 30's they were working in a different way than this. Basically what's the point of rare lvl 1 if uncommon lvl 30 is better? And same thing happens to common lvl 30 against uncommon lvl 1, rare lvl 30 against epic lvl 1, and even with epic lvl 30 against legendary lvl 1.

If my maths aren't wrong, nico mg-k11 x2 should be like this: Common lvl 1 = 28, lvl 30 = 36. Uncommon lvl 1 = 36, lvl 30 = 48. Rare lvl 1 = 48, lvl 30 = 62. Epic lvl 1 = 62, lvl 30 = 74. Legendary lvl 1 = 75, lvl 30 = 91. Mythical lvl 1 = 92, lvl 30 = 113.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally don't see the problem. In every single MMORPG game i played in the past, fully upgrading a piece of armor/weapon means that if you want to upgrade to a better tier armor/weapon, the clean version of the higher tier item will be weaker.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I personally don't see the problem. In every single MMORPG game i played in the past, fully upgrading a piece of armor/weapon means that if you want to upgrade to a better tier armor/weapon, the clean version of the higher tier item will be weaker.
    Yeah, but in the past when lv 15 was the max this never happened. If you had a lvl 1 uncommon it would be better than lvl 15 common. You get what i mean?
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Yeah, but in the past when lv 15 was the max this never happened. If you had a lvl 1 uncommon it would be better than lvl 15 common. You get what i mean?
    sure, but the current system where a level 30 previous tier item is stronger than a level 1 current tier item tells me that I have to invest in my current tier item to make it better, which would at the end be worth it because that one's level 30 is stronger.

Country
    Thanks
    sure, but the current system where a level 30 previous tier item is stronger than a level 1 current tier item tells me that I have to invest in my current tier item to make it better, which would at the end be worth it because that one's level 30 is stronger.
    i've never seen a such thing like this in a RPG (at least in my case). The only way that an uncommon ca be better than a rare is the limit level of the item for can be equipped, like a lvl 1 epic being worst than a lvl 50 uncommon, (note: these are different concepts, the player lvl is different from the iLevel, or level of an item.). Other way is where you get it, an endgame dungeon obviously will be stronger than a dungeon from x zone, even if both have same lvl for the player can equip it. But in this case doesn't have sence. Nico is an unique item from BG, which makes there aren't alternative version of this item from a harder quest/boss, and the lvl for you can equip a nico will be always the same.

- - - Updated - - -

if the lvl 16~30's where an exclusive level from another boss more harder, or they were something like Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic Reforged this wouldn't be a problem. And this is worst if we count that the mythical tier starts with the pve where lvl 30 legendary is.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Exactly my thoughts. I think that's fine and correct. As long as an uncommon lvl 30 is better than a common lvl 30 for example. That's the idea. If both rarities are the same lvl, the higher rarity is always better.

Thread Information