Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
sure, but the current system where a level 30 previous tier item is stronger than a level 1 current tier item tells me that I have to invest in my current tier item to make it better, which would at the end be worth it because that one's level 30 is stronger.
i've never seen a such thing like this in a RPG (at least in my case). The only way that an uncommon ca be better than a rare is the limit level of the item for can be equipped, like a lvl 1 epic being worst than a lvl 50 uncommon, (note: these are different concepts, the player lvl is different from the iLevel, or level of an item.). Other way is where you get it, an endgame dungeon obviously will be stronger than a dungeon from x zone, even if both have same lvl for the player can equip it. But in this case doesn't have sence. Nico is an unique item from BG, which makes there aren't alternative version of this item from a harder quest/boss, and the lvl for you can equip a nico will be always the same.

- - - Updated - - -

if the lvl 16~30's where an exclusive level from another boss more harder, or they were something like Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic Reforged this wouldn't be a problem. And this is worst if we count that the mythical tier starts with the pve where lvl 30 legendary is.