Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Sips1

Reason: Hardcore spiking, literally teleporting, egoing and running for meds, shit talking while doing all of this

Proof/Evidence:

https://streamable.com/pnqkrk

0:15 - 0:25 blatant spikes
    1:14 - 1:25 blatant spikes

It's literally a live recording, watch the instances where we fight to see how bad this kids lag is.

Screenshot of ping spike
    https://imgur.com/QN9QrRa

This guy at least deserves to be warned if he thinks he can walk around with lagshield and then talk like that when he's running for meds. Not only is his net like game breaking for any game type but to act like that ontop of it. my god, might as well have a packet dropper and still talk shit.

Late edit:
    literally go to 1:13 and turn on 1/2 speed and watch this guy FLY

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Can you upload a F11 record and more screenshots of the user's ping?
    So I can watch from his view to determine whether he was spiking or it was just about distance lag.
    Last edited by Mile; 05-26-2020 at 12:19 AM.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    How about you accept the video footage, for the literally blatant spike. When I'm in the middle of fighting him I don't have time to hold TAB all day, and plus the guy would TK me so it's not like I had a chance to just screenshot all his spikes. I'm sorry but if you don't see, literally actually see the spikes in that replay that's some appalling shit. I know you guys at freestyle gunz like to cover your bases but holy **** it's a live recording, I gatta go through this every time

Heres your gzr

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rc7ccj...21-08.gzr/file

I don't have time in the rest of my day to go through 17 minute recording file to get MORE screenshots of the kids ping when I literally provided a hard recording of it. Have fun getting them yourself

The least effective report system ever right now when you have to put more effort into getting evidence on someone than just playing the game itself.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Cid,

In order for us to insure that user is spiking and that you might not actually be the one with connection/net issues we requested a f11 replay. Sorry about the inconvenience, after reviewing the replay and checking on your livestream footage I did pinpoint the area where the user is spiking, from what I can see its very minor as a couple spikes matched from your livestream to the replay. I also did notice the ping spike at point one it did go over 200 and from that and the minor spiking, I think a verbal warning is in order here as this spike and lag can be fixed with a restart of their internet and game.

Waiting for others....

Mrmister

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

The spikes look to be very minor and don't seem to be affecting the actual fighting going on. I don't think any consequences should be given.

Waiting on some more opinions.

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

After reviewing the replay, the user's spike was minor, as he spiked & lagged for 5 seconds only. In addition, he didn't take any advantage from it, no action should be taken for that. As for the flaming part, the user's flame was very minor as most of the community say that "cry" you have to deal with such minor flames (If you feel irritated about it, you can use /ignore function ), thus no action should be taken. At the end there is no rule that prevent people from running to the for meds that's a part from the game.
    Waiting on others.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

Just seen the user in-game (training room) and he was spiking really badly. I have advised him not to play in a public room until his net issues are fully fixed.

A warning has been added to his account.

Thanks for reporting.
    Last edited by Divine; 05-26-2020 at 01:12 AM.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information