Replays 2,4,6,7 don't work for me so I'm just going off of the other replays and my own experience in the CW today. I actually don't think the user is macroing. Let's look at his gameplay with the Kods, as you mentioned he rarely tbfs but Kurwa is known for being able to TBF to begin with. We also see a greater number of TBFs when he's using kods rather than the sword as it is known it is easier to TBF with kods due to the lower delay. Massive control is not lost and he isn't throwing massive randomly. When we look at the sword gameplay we see him TBFing even less as it becomes more difficult to with the higher delay. Also in regards to the animation lock you will almost always see one when a player TBFs due to the speed. I can animation lock during my DBF because of how fast it is sometimes and won't when it's slower. In the replay the frequency is not consistent. There are times when he'll complete the TBF then follow with a very fast DBF which would've been a TBF if the timing was correct.

To conclude it honestly looks like a case of him spamming BF where sometimes he's able to complete the TBF and more often he fails and only does a fast DBF. No consequences should be given in my opinion.

Waiting for some more opinions.