Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Kurwa and ^CWhy^FBully^M (same user)

Reason: TBF macro. Please do notice the very few rare times he TBFs, it just doesn't make sense how someone can switch play style from peddle DBFing to TBFing at a very high frequency that his animation gets locked every single time he does it. The user also has a history of macroing so I don't see why he wouldn't macro at a lower profile to not look obvious here too.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/eo5lh3

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Camel,

Based off watching this evidence and watching the evidence in the last report he got warned for, I can tell he is using the same Macro style again when it came to this report. A warning + offline message should be issued.

Waiting for other opinions Thanks for reporting!
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 05-27-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    After reviewing the replays, the user was indeed macroing, it was evident as he stopped his movements before TBFing. In addition, he couldn't dash or control it, and since this is his 2nd time being caught, the user should get a 3 days IP ban according to the latest macro punishment changes.
    Waiting on others.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    User is macroing & it was quiet noticeable at replay number 8 (castle).
    A warning should be given.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Camel,

User WhyBully/Kurwa was indeed using macros as you can see the increase movements and speed in his macro tbfs and his non-macro tbfs. The user is really good without the use of macros which makes me believe that he is able to switch on and off between allowing somewhat of a control as you can see his massives are well controlled which is something that is really hard to do if you are using macros. But it does leave a margin because there is the noticeable difference between his two type of tbfs as one is always consistent with the same delay and timing while one is more irregular. But due to that I believe user have been using macros and is receptible to punishment(warning and offline message).

Mrmister
    Last edited by Dunkin; 05-27-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Replays 2,4,6,7 don't work for me so I'm just going off of the other replays and my own experience in the CW today. I actually don't think the user is macroing. Let's look at his gameplay with the Kods, as you mentioned he rarely tbfs but Kurwa is known for being able to TBF to begin with. We also see a greater number of TBFs when he's using kods rather than the sword as it is known it is easier to TBF with kods due to the lower delay. Massive control is not lost and he isn't throwing massive randomly. When we look at the sword gameplay we see him TBFing even less as it becomes more difficult to with the higher delay. Also in regards to the animation lock you will almost always see one when a player TBFs due to the speed. I can animation lock during my DBF because of how fast it is sometimes and won't when it's slower. In the replay the frequency is not consistent. There are times when he'll complete the TBF then follow with a very fast DBF which would've been a TBF if the timing was correct.

To conclude it honestly looks like a case of him spamming BF where sometimes he's able to complete the TBF and more often he fails and only does a fast DBF. No consequences should be given in my opinion.

Waiting for some more opinions.

Freestyler

Thanks
    He's not macroing. His tbf speed is at dngx1 speed so its really slow. Rarely tbfs. Doesn't tbf even when he has a good position i.e. at replay 8 when he was instaing a guy.

As for the points you made of him macroing:

1. For switching from dbf to tbf. people can make that switch if they wanted to its just that tbf requires more effort. I would understand if he just spammed tbf but he wasnt even tbfing that much.

2. Animation locks always happen when u tbf even at dngx1 speed.

3. History of macroing doesnt matter we look at the evidence in front of us without any bias.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Replays 2,4,6,7 don't work for me so I'm just going off of the other replays and my own experience in the CW today. I actually don't think the user is macroing. Let's look at his gameplay with the Kods, as you mentioned he rarely tbfs but Kurwa is known for being able to TBF to begin with. We also see a greater number of TBFs when he's using kods rather than the sword as it is known it is easier to TBF with kods due to the lower delay. Massive control is not lost and he isn't throwing massive randomly. When we look at the sword gameplay we see him TBFing even less as it becomes more difficult to with the higher delay. Also in regards to the animation lock you will almost always see one when a player TBFs due to the speed. I can animation lock during my DBF because of how fast it is sometimes and won't when it's slower. In the replay the frequency is not consistent. There are times when he'll complete the TBF then follow with a very fast DBF which would've been a TBF if the timing was correct.

To conclude it honestly looks like a case of him spamming BF where sometimes he's able to complete the TBF and more often he fails and only does a fast DBF. No consequences should be given in my opinion.

Waiting for some more opinions.
    Use replays test .exe by McSic, they work there. I'll try to highlight and pinpoint some points where I think he triggered it.
    Last edited by Camel; 05-27-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think the user is known for being a TBFer as Amzz claims. First please do take the time to watch the replays from my point of view and try to memorize how a legit TBF muscle memory of a real TBFer looks like. Now watch his play style how he rarely ever TBFs and how slow his DBFs are, doesn't look the same right? Below are some suspicious moments I recorded where I believe it was obvious the most that he triggered it.

And here's an attempt of him trying to TBF with kods which should be easier than with a sword with his bare hands:

Last edited by Camel; 05-27-2020 at 05:59 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    I don't think the user is known for being a TBFer as Amzz claims. First please do take the time to watch the replays from my point of view and try to memorize how a legit TBF muscle memory of a real TBFer looks like. Now watch his play style how he rarely ever TBFs and how slow his DBFs are, doesn't look the same right? Below are some suspicious moments I recorded where I believe it was obvious the most that he triggered it.

https://youtu.be/XGQuwF0ZA3c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWN...ature=youtu.be
    https://youtu.be/CBpTMYrDQy4
    https://youtu.be/30e14M_NU1E

And here's an attempt of him trying to TBF with kods which should be easier than with a sword with his bare hands:

https://youtu.be/mI0wCdffwFg
    The first clip shows that he misses the tbf slashes.

Second clip he misses the first and second slash on his second tbf.

Third clip is just a single tbf. Even fails the second tbf.

Fourth clip is just a single tbf.

Fifth clip he's trying to dngx2 which is harder than just doing a dngx1 but he fails the last slash of the first tbf.

From what I got, he just fails to tbf like half the time which if you ask me isn't really what a macroer would do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information