justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:
    UFWUFC
    Reason:
    Evading Death / Stacking
    Proof/Evidence:
    The chat is pretty colorful as well...
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/2529ar

Spoiler!

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

User UFWUFC did indeed evade death once from what I see (3:00-4: 30 of replay), but for the stacking it does seem like he is going back to his own team every time he leaves and rejoin. From what I am assuming, he is leaving and rejoining every time his score is uneven (in this case he leaves and joins back after death) thus why he stopped rejoining after he had an even positive score.

I recommend a verbal warning for this case.

As for the colorful language it has already been dealt with.(Amzz has muted the user Jibbs)

Waiting for others....

Thanks for the report
    Mrmister
    Last edited by Dunkin; 05-28-2020 at 11:43 AM.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    This player was already verbally warned by me in an earlier TDM. I had joined for a few minutes and seen him rejoining to avoid death and the other players in the TDM had told me it had been happening frequently as well as stacking to the winning team, however I wasn't recording and didn't ss. I tried talking to him again later but it didn't seem like he spoke English as he didn't respond to my pms or was just ignoring it. Due to the lack of evidence I'd have to suggest a more firm verbal warning.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    User avoided death one time in replay and threshold is 3, no punishment should be given. As for stacking teams, it is not a punishable offense so feel free to /vote kick users who stack teams in the future. No actions should be taken overall. User Jibbs has already been muted by Amzz for racism comments. Thanks for reporting!

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    This user has been verbally warned due to threshold not exceeding 3 or more. btw, Stacking is not an offense.

Thread Information