Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Thanks. I analyzed the gunz.dmp and fixed that crash for the next patch.

Can you send me those replays that crash for you?
    The replays that cant be played properly are recorded before V8 release, i assume it crashes because most of item codes are changed in V8 from V7

I attached replays Ver 7, 9 and 10. Hope it can be fixed in the next patch.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/a9fbfj

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    The replays that cant be played properly are recorded before V8 release, i assume it crashes because most of item codes are changed in V8 from V7

I attached replays Ver 7, 9 and 10. Hope it can be fixed in the next patch.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/a9fbfj
    Yes, the old replays that were fixed with this update were the V8 replays that we broke in the update on 25 APR 2020.

From that link I could only download 1 zombie replay (ZOM..). Old Humans VS Infected replays (ZOM...) won't work correctly because the Humans VS Infected gamemode was changed so heavily in the update on 28 JUN 2019. Also, Asylum was changed somewhere during V7, too.

Generally speaking: Right, V7 replays shouldn't work in V8 because of different items and item IDs.

If you could pack all those replays (V10, V9, V7, etc.) in a .ZIP and then upload them I could watch them and see what's needed to fix them.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by thefortune View Post
    So if i sacrificed a rare level 15 then drop is gonna be level 15 (common, uncommon, rare, legendary... etc..)using the same drop ratio to determine actually rarity?
    I think the idea was that the drop is going to be the level of what you sacrificed +/- 5. Although I'm not entirely sure if that was correctly implemented because I didn't implement it (just like quest clothing). You could test it though by sacrificing a trash mid/high lvl common item to see if it works.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    much needed update, tyvm

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Feel free to PM me with feedback concerning the quest changes.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Well it's superior to other quests if you only look at the sheer amount of drops, that's why we didn't want to buff it for now. btw. Let us know if you are unhappy with any other EXP changes regarding quests so we can fix them with Stephan.
    Only that, and page 65 prison has 15k exp instead of 150k (which is the exp of mansion and dungeon). For others well, it doesn't matter for me since they're low played. But if you want me for a better a balance (since i know how hard are them) i can think and tell it here.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by thefortune View Post
    So if i sacrificed a rare level 15 then drop is gonna be level 15 (common, uncommon, rare, legendary... etc..)using the same drop ratio to determine actually rarity?
    No, that doesn't affect the rarity/chance to get a better item.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Only that, and page 65 prison has 15k exp instead of 150k (which is the exp of mansion and dungeon).
    My fault, somehow I did not see I forgot a 0, will be fixed next patch.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    But if you want me for a better a balance (since i know how hard are them) i can think and tell it here.
    We would appreciate that.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Idk if this was mentioned already but I kept having crashes when I tried to ss in game.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeino View Post
    Idk if this was mentioned already but I kept having crashes when I tried to ss in game.
    Please upload the gunz.dmp file which should be located in your fgunz directory (where the gunz.exe is)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information