Legend

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: AmosCookies& shimonDayag

Reason: Revealing a person's personal information

Hey everyone, I'd like to report both Supreme and Nist/ShimonDayag/Poew. Both of them are friends IRL and I'm not sure how but they have personal information about me, Leo and even Ommadawn.

I already talked to Ommadawn yesterday about both of them and he told me he has informed both of them about our rules and told them to stop. But here we go, a new day and they just continue, they don't know when to stop.

---deleted----

Yesterday they made a room named "Pro GUR", I have no idea how they found out my last name because I haven't shared that information with anyone. I've been a witness of them leaking Ommadawn's last name as well and leaking some personal information about Leo too. Even though they were told to stop yesterday (according to Ommadawn), they continued today and I just want them to stop.

---deleted---

Proof/Evidence: Screenshots : ---deleted---

Replay: ---deleted---
    Last edited by Legit; 05-30-2020 at 04:49 AM.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Seeing as how both players have a history in regards to this issue, a warning and a 24 hour mute should be given.

Waiting for another opinion.

Mile's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Since the user has leaked personal information again, as it was his second offensive. A 48 hour mute and warning should be given to each of them.
    Last edited by Mile; 05-29-2020 at 08:18 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Both players are harassing/stalking you. They also have a history of doing so to other players. They clearly haven't learnt their lesson. One warning with a mute 24 hours should be given to each of them.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    We don't tolerate any sort of harassment or revealing of personal information. There won't be a next time if the users presume down this path.

-Both users have received a 24 hour mute and a warning.

Thread Information