Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Dejavu

Reason: f12

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/uzfsls

Freestyler

Thanks
    First off this isn't F12. It's a spike. F12 would pause your computer to a point where you are unable to perform any actions. In this instance though you can see the fast rs that comes after his spike which shows that he did spike and was not F12ing. As for the spike, it is too minor since it only happened once and his ping was stable throughout the rest of the replay. No punishment should be given.

Banned

Thanks
    Literally the entire room is saying "LOL f12 more":

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zpv05z

More evidence, it's too obvious here.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Literally the entire room is saying "LOL f12 more":

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zpv05z

More evidence, it's too obvious here.
    This replay only further proves akimbos point that the user is spiking and not f12ing, there are multiple moments where he's not even in combat and just moving around the map and still spiking. Also, movements don't continue with f12 like akimbo said, with every spike the initial movement the player was making is always followed through and completed after the spike. The user is not f12ing, however I will speak to him regarding his spike.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    hi,

Just like what was said above, it doesn't seem like the user is shifting and freezing like how it would with f12, but he his indeed spiking/lagging as you can tell from the ping. In this case due to his lag people might see it from their screens as the user as being untargetable thus why people said "LOL f12 more" but instead is actual slight connectivity issues.
    I agree with Akimbo and Amzz and the user should be talked to regarding their internet issues(Spiking/Lag).

Thank you for reporting,

Mrmister

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mrmistersir View Post
    hi,

Just like what was said above, it doesn't seem like the user is shifting and freezing like how it would with f12, but he his indeed spiking/lagging as you can tell from the ping. In this case due to his lag people might see it from their screens as the user as being untargetable thus why people said "LOL f12 more" but instead is actual slight connectivity issues.
    I agree with Akimbo and Amzz and the user should be talked to regarding their internet issues(Spiking/Lag).

Thank you for reporting,

Mrmister
    If it's possible fix the current recording system, the user here was obviously f12ing, he even admitted it. I think something in the current recordingsoftware makes it look like spike.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

User was not F12ing.

Declined.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    The first replay didnt give enough information, but it only looked like F12 when it was "convenient", but the second replay actually made it more apparent that it was just spiking. Considering how nobody called him out on spiking specifically, I'm gonna have to Decline your report.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Thread Information