Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    I disagree that we have to remove maps. What we need is to add maps that are actually good. While the maps that are currently on the map are indeed terrible. The proper way to go about it is to fix those maps, rather than remove them.

For example island temple both teams meet in a chokepoint that leaves both teams sitting on the opposite sides of the doorway unable to do anything, unless they're willing to risk pushing the enemy team. A simple fix would be making the door significantly larger.
    Also ruin is one of the better maps out there. There's absolutely no reason to remove it.

I also still advocate for changes to the current most played maps.

More info on that here --> https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hp-ap-changes)
    Last edited by Awful; 06-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    The person that created Island Temple (HellSniper) is no longer here so we cannot modify it.

We can remove Island Temple, Pavilion and Citadel from the map pool if you want and add seperate maps for Glad CW. Although the opinions seem to differ so a poll would probably be good to see what maps should be removed from CW.

Anyhow, what maps would you like to see for Glad CW?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    The person that created Island Temple (HellSniper) is no longer here so we cannot modify it.

We can remove Island Temple, Pavilion and Citadel from the map pool if you want and add seperate maps for Glad CW. Although the opinions seem to differ so a poll would probably be good to see what maps should be removed from CW.

I remember playing in DBZ gladiator duel and it was really fun to try to make your opponent fall to oblivion so DBZ would be nice for glad cw imo.
    Dojo as well, I've seen many people play gladiator there

but for DBZ maybe remove the two bases so people won't camp

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

A map rotation should be alright, if it is possible of course.
    Like every 1 or 2 weeks different maps to play.

Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    Maybe you should go back to the event channel fam.
    Who are you again? Still trying to talk shit in 2020 when you have been a random for how long now?
    And of course talking off-topic again, cause people don't have anything to say.
    Last edited by Historia; 06-05-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    LOOOL verali ownt G_G

anyways i agree some maps should be removed from cw.. maybe make a poll to see who wants what maps gone

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    You guys seriously need to learn to play other maps. It's already boring to play the same maps for over 15 years.
    Sometimes change is good, even if it takes a bit longer than normal to get used to.

And most maps like Citadel are fun to play - when you know how to play the map.
    we tried playing them for the past 2 years since the update. most players are fine with lost shrine and weaponshop but the other maps are just complete garbage.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    we tried playing them for the past 2 years since the update. most players are fine with lost shrine and weaponshop but the other maps are just complete garbage.
    Ruin is pretty much accepted among the players. I think it's a great map (better than mansion)(**** mansion). Could maybe use a few tweaks but thats about it.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    Hm, I don't know which maps they have added in the past years,
    but citadel, lost shrine, ruins and weaponshop were all fine to play back then.

I suggest to make a poll with all the cw maps and vote.
    Remove the ones that score low and or do a rotation with them from time to time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information