Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    The person that created Island Temple (HellSniper) is no longer here so we cannot modify it.

We can remove Island Temple, Pavilion and Citadel from the map pool if you want and add seperate maps for Glad CW. Although the opinions seem to differ so a poll would probably be good to see what maps should be removed from CW.

Anyhow, what maps would you like to see for Glad CW?
    A map rotation should be alright, if it is possible of course.
    Like every 1 or 2 weeks different maps to play.

Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    Maybe you should go back to the event channel fam.
    Who are you again? Still trying to talk shit in 2020 when you have been a random for how long now?
    And of course talking off-topic again, cause people don't have anything to say.
    Last edited by Historia; 06-05-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    yeah, i have to say that maps should be kept..the voting is enough ..bunny had a good idea too but then those other maps are NEVER gonna be played even if some players want it..just embrace it..like I personally hate Battle Arena does that mean it should be removed..YEAH XD
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Separating the maps for glad and normal is a good idea. I don't think we should remove maps like stairways since there are people that might pick it. I think the glad maps should be ones where its opened with less space to run and sgs map be bigger maps with alot of cover.

Error 404 Not Found

Thanks
    Yes, seperate Glad and Normal CW Maps, keep Maps and add some more.
    life is like a miracle, but also a tragical.
    there are two ways to live, live as if nothing is a miracle and as if everything is a miracle.

Thanks
    I disagree that we have to remove maps. What we need is to add maps that are actually good. While the maps that are currently on the map are indeed terrible. The proper way to go about it is to fix those maps, rather than remove them.

For example island temple both teams meet in a chokepoint that leaves both teams sitting on the opposite sides of the doorway unable to do anything, unless they're willing to risk pushing the enemy team. A simple fix would be making the door significantly larger.
    Also ruin is one of the better maps out there. There's absolutely no reason to remove it.

I also still advocate for changes to the current most played maps.

More info on that here --> https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...hp-ap-changes)
    Last edited by Awful; 06-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    The person that created Island Temple (HellSniper) is no longer here so we cannot modify it.

We can remove Island Temple, Pavilion and Citadel from the map pool if you want and add seperate maps for Glad CW. Although the opinions seem to differ so a poll would probably be good to see what maps should be removed from CW.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

I remember playing in DBZ gladiator duel and it was really fun to try to make your opponent fall to oblivion so DBZ would be nice for glad cw imo.
    Dojo as well, I've seen many people play gladiator there

but for DBZ maybe remove the two bases so people won't camp

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    LOOOL verali ownt G_G

anyways i agree some maps should be removed from cw.. maybe make a poll to see who wants what maps gone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information