Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This would be an okay idea, personally I would replace the Duel Tournament rankings with a Rebirth Rank since Duel Tournament is not really played.
    That's what I had in mind too, but I thought that you wouldn't be too keen on removing stuff from the game. But it could function sort of like a clan picture. But instead of uploading your own, you have achievements like rebirths rank1s tournament wins that you can choose on the website to show off.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    That's what I had in mind too, but I thought that you wouldn't be too keen on removing stuff from the game. But it could function sort of like a clan picture. But instead of uploading your own, you have achievements like rebirths rank1s tournament wins that you can choose on the website to show off.
    That would be a bit more complicated, it would be a lot easier to stick with rebirth ranks, so 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Mario (06-11-2020), Michi (06-12-2020)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    That would be a bit more complicated, it would be a lot easier to stick with rebirth ranks, so 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
    Make DT ranks great again ;D

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Make DT ranks great again ;D
    I mean, I rather not add a second icon next to the DT icon (flooding your screen) so I though it would be okay to replace DT since it is rather dead with that system, I guess we could keep DT but give it a different reward as the icon or something.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I mean, I rather not add a second icon next to the DT icon (flooding your screen) so I though it would be okay to replace DT since it is rather dead with that system, I guess we could keep DT but give it a different reward as the icon or something.
    yeah there’s no real reason for a channel dedicated to it really anymore. maybe if it had its own items you could win based on playing and being victorious against people higher ranked higher than you... and you could earn like DT points, similar to event points. ;/ idk

but yes I completely agree. my main goal with this suggestion was to incentivize all of us who are 99 to do something, once again. And perhaps these badges you get next to your name expire every 2-3 weeks or so.... and it could potentially shuffle different objectives to hit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information