Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Sometimes when you are playing, you feel like your aim is a little off. It usually mean you need to warm up.

A solution to this problem could be a kind of warm up mode. The idea would be that you spawn a AI which will do random moves(if possible). And you can just warm your aim on the AI.

This could also encourage less skilled players to train their aim and maybe give them confidence in normal rooms/cw vs better players. As you used to have lower level channels lesser skilled players could become better there, this obviously doesn't get used anymore because of the current playerbase.

I know theres a training room mode, but using training room as a actual training room means becoming a public enemy since its more used as a chill room.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (06-07-2020), Michi (06-08-2020), Tzunami best0 (06-08-2020), Zaku (06-09-2020)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post

Sometimes when you are playing, you feel like your aim is a little off. It usually mean you need to w̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶u̶p̶ get good.
    lmao got em, but its a cool idea

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I like your suggestion but an AI would be kind of hard to do especially with the potato gunz code.
    I believe having a 2 minute warm against the people you went up against on CW in a map that's very small enough so you can respawn all the time would be a nice addition to the game.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Michi (06-08-2020)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    What if it wasn’t a simulated player? What if it was like a target practice type thing:

you can only select a few basic maps you can use, unless there were current maps that were chopped into a quarter to keep the game low on file size

concept:
    so a target appears constantly after you’ve shot it. You should also be able to adjust the starting difficulty level. And the targets would be red bodies, or even constantly moving quest NPCs that can’t kill you and aren’t programmed with the desire to do so.

@McSic not sure if it were possible to basically clone the quest game mode, and after every wave of target practice, the portal to the next map appears.
    And assuming someone just isn’t doing that all day, it could just be set to 3-4 “levels”. Once you get to the maximum, it just stays in that mode until you leave the room.

I really do see the value in having something like this because it’s really discouraging when you hop in rooms and get mauled as a new player. And it could be programmed into a tutorial mode, not sure if I recall past devs wanting to do something like that; as the learning curve on this game is SHARP.

+1 support on your idea!
    Last edited by Michi; 06-08-2020 at 01:10 AM.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    I usually just pick a point at the wall and shoot it but I guess this is a good idea.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What about adding a moving non targetable object (so you will shoot through it) to a map like Superflip, that map already has those still targets right?

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Mile (06-10-2020)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    What about adding a moving non targetable object (so you will shoot through it) to a map like Superflip, that map already has those still targets right?
    i think you’re on to something here

- - - Updated - - -

honestly as long as the player gets some type of reward for hitting the target

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    i think you’re on to something here

- - - Updated - - -

honestly as long as the player gets some type of reward for hitting the target
    I suppose we could make a quest with moving targets lmao.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I suppose we could make a quest with moving targets lmao.
    yeah if its possible with a goblin thats fine aswell, ideally u want to see the dmg u did and it should do some fast movements.

Thanks
    Yeah, it could be a sort of quest for sure. Have different difficulties with different sized mobs and spawn speed. They dont even have to be mobs. Literal circles or balls would do the trick as well. Single hit to kill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information