TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Camel

Reason: I'm reporting him for a few things. First of all, he was using the new admin command, which enables staff members to clear the lobby-chat, for unnecessary reason. The link is added below.
    Secondly, his attitude is out of place. In the last times, I didn't report him at all because I thought he would change. The situation is that in one of the phases when Shaer and I were the last players to pass, none of us tried to reach the other side, because we were thinking about how to do it (that's how I see that). Besides, I can tell you from my side that I didn't pass quickly because he would've exploded on me the moment he gets close to me, so I preferred to stay away and be patient. After a short while, Camel killed us, claiming that we were stalling the process of the event. Honestly, he could've stopped shooting rockets and inform us how many seconds left. And even if one of us was passing, he could tell him to go back or even slap him. Again, claiming that I was stalling means that I tried to manipulate the process of the event - which is something I have NO interest to do. When I told him that, he didn't realize nor take a moment to understand his mistake. Lastly, we, the regular players, join events to play fair and have fun playing with friends and people, and not looking for the Event Moderators in candles to report them - that's not our intention. So, giving 0 ****s about what a regular player says, while he participates in your event, isn't the way, and you should be thankful for him taking a part of your event as well as he appreciates your intention to host it.
    Note: In case this report is gonna be accepted, I ask you not to send me an event point - that is not the issue here. The issue has already explained above clearly.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/CbaxXHU & https://www.sendspace.com/file/hyx6x7

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I will take it as a welcome back? It is good to see you too, Tom! Alright so regarding the command, in the previous patch it was bugged and I wanted to test whether it worked for the event moderators or not, I agree it wasn't the right time or place to do it, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused. Regarding my attitude, how was it out of place? I rarely interact with you, or have a problem with you, and honestly, it seems like you get upset when I taunt you in events thinking I'm targeting you personally or something like that when I do it to everyone I kill who also wholeheartedly take it as a joke, ego me back and move on, it is all for entertainment purposes and fun. So I do not exactly get your point, what kind of change you want to see from me here? Regarding the event, I don't see why you have to report it, as I explained myself in the heat of the moment in game? I told you there wasn't any other event moderator present at the time to count for me, and I couldn't do it either because I was shooting and I couldn't stop to avoid more problems, the phase wasn't even hard to begin with, I don't know how or why it would take you so long to get through it, so it was clear that you stalled the event and didn't want to go through it for some reason.
    Last edited by Camel; 06-15-2020 at 02:46 AM.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Let's focus on what is relevant and not make it a personal report because I can also divert the main subject to other things. (:
    The main idea here is to discuss the situations I pointed out above, which are: abusing a command and taking inappropriate action in an event.
    Alright so regarding the command, in the previous patch it was bugged, and I wanted to test whether it worked for the event moderators or not, I agree it wasn't the right time or place to do it, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused.
    I don't get it. Both of us know that you had the intention to do that, it's all about trolling, and you don't apologize or regret it at all.

Regarding my attitude, how was it out of place? I rarely interact with you,
    You rarely interact with me since what happened in the last time on Discord - and you're aware of the things that you said. The trash-talk and triggering that you came up with was disgusting as hell and came from nowhere. Besides, I didn't expect this kind of attitude by a staff member nor ever never thought I'll have to deal with such a thing the moment I return. You disappointed me and made me look at the ET role, as a regular player, differently.

or have a problem with you,
    I think you clarified the fact you have problems with me clearly in the last chat we had on Discord. Zexi, saying such a thing is absolutely a lie. If the Game Moderators need screenshots of conversations we had on Discord, I don't mind to post it - as long as it's relevant to the case you're talking about. Just look at it, you're making it a direct and personal report and ignoring the main idea which is the situation that happened in the event. I demand explanations for giving 0 intolerance and care about what happened.

and honestly, it seems like you get upset when I taunt you in events thinking I'm targeting you personally or something like that when I do it to everyone I kill who also wholeheartedly take it as a joke, ego me back and move on, it is all for entertainment purposes and fun.
    Fortunately, I am none of your friends that you can joke with nor at. Yes, I am annoyed by everyone who uses taunt for ego in-game, for me, it shows disrespect, especially when it comes from an Event Moderator that decided to trigger me, and stall his process of the event to annoy a player who tries to have fun. Besides, opening it right here means how you move the main idea of the report aside.

So I do not exactly get your point, what kind of change you want to see from me here?
    Read above, and if it's not clear yet - text me privately and we solve it somewhere else instead of making it all for "entertainment purposes and fun" since it's not my intention. (:

Regarding the event, I don't see why you have to report it, as I explained myself in the heat of the moment in the game? I told you there wasn't any other event moderator present at the time to count for me, and I couldn't do it either because I was shooting and I couldn't stop to avoid more problems
    I do have to report it because slapping 2 innocent players who had no intention to stall your process of the event is silly. You wanted to host Wall to Wall event while there wasn't any other staff member online who could help you by either count or catch cheaters. I don't decide for you what, when, and how to host because you have enough experience to do everything on your own. So, who am I to involve myself. However, you could ask for a player who you count on to help you at checking for cheaters and count whether it's necessary or not. That's how most of the staff members do. Also, you could stop shooting and count, even typing the number "10" is enough for us to understand how many seconds left. Nobody would go down anyway, because they had already passed the phase. If Shaer or I was trying to cheat, you could've slapped us and move on for the next phase or tell us to go down. Logic is all I think required in this situation. Trust me that I am fair enough to let you count and then continue trying to pass it, I have no intention to manipulate your events or any other Event Moderator's event because I was already in that position in the past, and I know how it feels like to handle an event.

the phase wasn't even hard to begin with,
    Even though you're the host and we're thankful for you hosting events for us, you're not the right one nor anybody else to decide which phase it hard or not. Some players don't even have basic skills, so even "regular" phases might be difficult for them as well.

I don't know how or why it would take you so long to get through it, so it was clear that you stalled the event and didn't want to go through it for some reason.
    Now you claim false facts. You say that I had the intention to stall the process of the event which is a lie because I was looking at the rockets several times trying to figure out how to go up successfully. I was also concerned a little bit because I didn't know when you will count so I kept in mind that I have to hurry. Lastly, Shaer tried to explode on me like 3 times, or even more, during the event, and that was annoying as hell - that's why it took me a lot of time. I would hurry up and understand the fact it's exaggerated that it takes a lot of time if you were counting.
    Attitude and behavior are all that matter. Slapping 2 innocent players who had no intention to stall your event shows impatience. The point of hosting events is to make fun and joy, and not trying to finish it as fast as possible since it's making a bad vibe - I am not the only one who tends to think like that but, other players as well.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Very nice wall of text honey I applaud you for the effort. Too bad you just proved you have a personal problem with me which invaldiates this report and any future report from you on me as its out of pure hatred. I haven't done anything wrong apart from the command that I apologized for, my attitude is not to change, nor my decision regarding the event will - period.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,

The command was misused which Camel has now apologized. In regards to the event, it's really hard to count and hunt at the same time, especially if the event is wall 2 wall, I guess ET members will ensure more than one staff members are available before hosting this event.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Too bad you just proved you have a personal problem with me which invaldiates this report and any future report from you on me as its out of pure hatred.
    That's not on you to decide.

Thanks for reporting. Let us know if it happens again.

Thread Information