Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    It’s funny how u just shot things into the air with 0 knowledge about what u say.
    Where did u see me complaining about coins?
    “Win 1.2k coins just by playing 20-30 games”, that is so wrong tho, the week I earned that much I played over 150 cw’s what are u on about?
    Other activities and ways to get coins has nothing to do with the cw system.
    And hmm what about that picture? I don’t go around ask people to thank my comments nor I care about that.

Get it inside ur head, the ONLY thing I want is more people to cw against.
    the only people you will attract to cw by giving more coins are actual noobs that are just gonna play vs eachother

i understand u are trying to get more people to cw, this just aint the correct way to do it

it looks like cw prizes are a bit underwhelming and things like activity points give more rewards, but you neglect the fact u get cw coins on top of the other rewards

the coins are getting a bit useless right now anyway (for me so i might be biased), everytime i get coins i just give them away since i cant use it for anything useful anymore anyway

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    the only people you will attract to cw by giving more coins are actual noobs that are just gonna play vs eachother

i understand u are trying to get more people to cw, this just aint the correct way to do it

it looks like cw prizes are a bit underwhelming and things like activity points give more rewards, but you neglect the fact u get cw coins on top of the other rewards

the coins are getting a bit useless right now anyway (for me so i might be biased), everytime i get coins i just give them away since i cant use it for anything useful anymore anyway
    Some of the stuff u said are true for sure, even tho I know personally good players who left because of the changes that happend, but yea I guess giving away coins is not the best option therefore I said we need changes to cw in general, doesn’t have to be rewarding more coins.. for example I think that for glad cw’s they should add the GLAD tag so people won’t be able to flip, and also allow only rusty in cws to make it fair and not pay2win

Thread Information