Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    tbh the activity point system is just encouraging people to just afk 3 hours before and/or after the reset daily so they get the 100c at the end of 10 days and also the bonus lucky boxes throughout the week. In reality players should actually play the game to earn rewards which could be done by something like increasing cw points and/or nerfing/removing the activity point system.

Not gonna lie I was probably part of the reason the cw points were nerfed because I got 3k coins in 2 weeks (400 from weekly comp/2600 from cw points) but in reality I spent 12 hours a day on fgunz asking people to cw and grinding so it wasn't exactly a "normal" thing for players to get thousands a week.

Its just sad the amount of times i see players go into a room and be like "oh i just need x amount of exp to get the activity points then i'm afking", like i'm pretty sure that wasn't the administrators intentions when adding the activity points system.

(note: i'm not complaining about free stuff just wanted to give some insight as someone playing 12ish hours a day rn, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't your vision to have people afking to get the free stuff)

2. The following user said thank you to Mario for this useful post:

Benny (06-23-2020)

Thread Information