Originally Posted by LostX View Post
The fact is that one of the options were the cw rewards, which means you gave into consideration that way.

Can you tell me how many players play cw all the day while stream on twich daily in good quality, make 2 rbs per month, win weekly compt, win events and play/be afk for 3 hrs? I think you get the answer, if not let me tell you.

There are many ways, that's a fact, but they are more options than any other things. Some ppl just play 3 hrs daily for activity points, others play cw for get more coins or they just cw w/o playing/ being afk for 3 hrs, some just stream, and others focus on weekly and/or rb in a month. And i guess you've never tried lucky boxes for get an item (or cosmetic boxes), because these shits are famous on how you spend 2k, 3k or even 4k and still you havn't get any legendary item (or in the case of cosmetic boxes an especific item).

Those that grind coins af are few ppl which can play for 4, 5, 6 and even more hours in a day, do you think everyone can do this? If so then why i always saw players complaining about that cw isn't played so much? Or why i see few streamers? Or why i've seen posts/threads of players saying 3 hrs is too much for an activity point?

I guess you have a lot of time for get coins and you can get all ways for get coins, but that's you, not everyone.
By naming so many mechanics and (unjustifiably) excusing it with "not everyone has many hours to spend each day" you are proving my point. If i had to guess i would say more than 10,000 coins are given out to players every week through things you've mentioned and those you haven't. How many weeks would pass by before the active playerbase of 100-150 players consists of players that each have thousands of coins in their accounts? I don't care that some players spend 12 hours on this game. I look at overall coin gain for the playerbase and it should not be the way it is.