Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    LMFAO the disrespect , i earned it fairly playing some of the best gladders in the server trust me
    why act as if u know me and how i play?
    u 2 are welcome to glad CW me anytime, unless u gonna flex and say u only sg cw now ? ^^
    there are no good gladders playing glad cw in the server, so dont know who you were gladding against.
    regardless, as multiple people said here, I'll take it 1 step further and say that i dont even think clan wars and activity points should exist together, people get so many coins and the server runs out of items to sell to people because everyone can buy everything. Either remove rewards from clan war, or remove activity points gain whilst playing clan wars.

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    there are no good gladders playing glad cw in the server, so dont know who you were gladding against.
    regardless, as multiple people said here, I'll take it 1 step further and say that i dont even think clan wars and activity points should exist together, people get so many coins and the server runs out of items to sell to people because everyone can buy everything. Either remove rewards from clan war, or remove activity points gain whilst playing clan wars.
    ur saying those stuff, but you don't even play the game so how can u know such things? unless ur lurking with a different account..
    yea sure.. remove all rewards for clan war players, definitely will encourage players to keep cwing.

3. The following user said thank you to Benny for this useful post:

LostX (06-23-2020)

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    When getting free stuff is not enough.
    Ikr lolermy , just bring back the 100$ prize for #1 clan kappaHD
    Nimer K.

5. The following user said thank you to Nimer for this useful post:

Eran (06-23-2020)

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    tbh the activity point system is just encouraging people to just afk 3 hours before and/or after the reset daily so they get the 100c at the end of 10 days and also the bonus lucky boxes throughout the week. In reality players should actually play the game to earn rewards which could be done by something like increasing cw points and/or nerfing/removing the activity point system.

Not gonna lie I was probably part of the reason the cw points were nerfed because I got 3k coins in 2 weeks (400 from weekly comp/2600 from cw points) but in reality I spent 12 hours a day on fgunz asking people to cw and grinding so it wasn't exactly a "normal" thing for players to get thousands a week.

Its just sad the amount of times i see players go into a room and be like "oh i just need x amount of exp to get the activity points then i'm afking", like i'm pretty sure that wasn't the administrators intentions when adding the activity points system.

(note: i'm not complaining about free stuff just wanted to give some insight as someone playing 12ish hours a day rn, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't your vision to have people afking to get the free stuff)

7. The following user said thank you to Mario for this useful post:

Benny (06-23-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    yo u a bum if a quester makes more coins than u

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    lol when the quester can prolly beat everyone calling him a quester

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    ur saying those stuff, but you don't even play the game so how can u know such things? unless ur lurking with a different account..
    Doesnt take much brains to figure it out.

yea sure.. remove all rewards for clan war players, definitely will encourage players to keep cwing.
    Read my post again.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Read my post again.
    No matter how many times you need to read, you said "remove rewards form clan war".

Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    tbh the activity point system is just encouraging people to just afk 3 hours before and/or after the reset daily so they get the 100c at the end of 10 days and also the bonus lucky boxes throughout the week. In reality players should actually play the game to earn rewards which could be done by something like increasing cw points and/or nerfing/removing the activity point system.

Its just sad the amount of times i see players go into a room and be like "oh i just need x amount of exp to get the activity points then i'm afking", like i'm pretty sure that wasn't the administrators intentions when adding the activity points system.

(note: i'm not complaining about free stuff just wanted to give some insight as someone playing 12ish hours a day rn, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't your vision to have people afking to get the free stuff)
    I don't even get why you want they remove the activity points system. You are saying the problem is players being afk, then why instead of asking to remove it or nerf it ask a change? Instead of being afk at lobby you need to play any mode that gives expirience for 1 hour (and i'm saying 1 hour because if it's more than that it gonna be too much for many players).
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

12. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Benny (06-23-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LostX View Post
    No matter how many times you need to read, you said "remove rewards form clan war".
    then try comprehending the whole sentence maybe?

Originally Posted by LostX View Post
    I don't even get why you want they remove the activity points system. You are saying the problem is players being afk, then why instead of asking to remove it or nerf it ask a change? Instead of being afk at lobby you need to play any mode that gives expirience for 1 hour (and i'm saying 1 hour because if it's more than that it gonna be too much for many players).
    Very simple- players are given way too much free stuff right now, without justification in the form of desirable items to acquire. A lot of people are/were sitting with thousands of coins on their account.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    then try comprehending the whole sentence maybe?
    The fact is that one of the options were the cw rewards, which means you gave into consideration that way.

Very simple- players are given way too much free stuff right now, without justification in the form of desirable items to acquire. A lot of people are/were sitting with thousands of coins on their account.
    Can you tell me how many players play cw all the day while stream on twich daily in good quality, make 2 rbs per month, win weekly compt, win events and play/be afk for 3 hrs? I think you get the answer, if not let me tell you.

There are many ways, that's a fact, but they are more options than any other things. Some ppl just play 3 hrs daily for activity points, others play cw for get more coins or they just cw w/o playing/ being afk for 3 hrs, some just stream, and others focus on weekly and/or rb in a month. And i guess you've never tried lucky boxes for get an item (or cosmetic boxes), because these shits are famous on how you spend 2k, 3k or even 4k and still you havn't get any legendary item (or in the case of cosmetic boxes an especific item).

Those that grind coins af are few ppl which can play for 4, 5, 6 and even more hours in a day, do you think everyone can do this? If so then why i always saw players complaining about that cw isn't played so much? Or why i see few streamers? Or why i've seen posts/threads of players saying 3 hrs is too much for an activity point?

I guess you have a lot of time for get coins and you can get all ways for get coins, but that's you, not everyone.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information