Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    LMFAO the disrespect , i earned it fairly playing some of the best gladders in the server trust me
    why act as if u know me and how i play?
    u 2 are welcome to glad CW me anytime, unless u gonna flex and say u only sg cw now ? ^^
    there are no good gladders playing glad cw in the server, so dont know who you were gladding against.
    regardless, as multiple people said here, I'll take it 1 step further and say that i dont even think clan wars and activity points should exist together, people get so many coins and the server runs out of items to sell to people because everyone can buy everything. Either remove rewards from clan war, or remove activity points gain whilst playing clan wars.

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    there are no good gladders playing glad cw in the server, so dont know who you were gladding against.
    regardless, as multiple people said here, I'll take it 1 step further and say that i dont even think clan wars and activity points should exist together, people get so many coins and the server runs out of items to sell to people because everyone can buy everything. Either remove rewards from clan war, or remove activity points gain whilst playing clan wars.
    ur saying those stuff, but you don't even play the game so how can u know such things? unless ur lurking with a different account..
    yea sure.. remove all rewards for clan war players, definitely will encourage players to keep cwing.

3. The following user said thank you to Benny for this useful post:

LostX (06-23-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    ur saying those stuff, but you don't even play the game so how can u know such things? unless ur lurking with a different account..
    Doesnt take much brains to figure it out.

yea sure.. remove all rewards for clan war players, definitely will encourage players to keep cwing.
    Read my post again.

Thread Information