Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Thanks
    From what I experience, I think it's quite evident that that there is a decrease in cw activity because of coin reduction.

Also people are missing the main point. With the time investment you make, you are better off questing and rebirthing than cwing for coins which isn't what you want to do when you want to invest in the skill level of players so that clan wars will be more active ---> Attracting more competitive players ---> Increasing player count.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    From what I experience, I think it's quite evident that that there is a decrease in cw activity because of coin reduction.

Also people are missing the main point. With the time investment you make, you are better off questing and rebirthing than cwing for coins which isn't what you want to do when you want to invest in the skill level of players so that clan wars will be more active ---> Attracting more competitive players ---> Increasing player count.
    U can attract more competitive players by separating glad cws from normal cws

Thread Information