Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Brother you already won 1.2k coins in 1 week why are you complaining?!
    this idea is so bad , there barely cw in the server and winning 1.2k coins in 1 week is abuse.. just by playing 20-30 games .. you can get coins from VIP / activity and LOT OF OTHER ACTIVIES going on why are you complaining?
    well maybe i know why
    https://i.gyazo.com/eeb8daa8004f59eb...0227f809aa.png
    It’s funny how u just shot things into the air with 0 knowledge about what u say.
    Where did u see me complaining about coins?
    “Win 1.2k coins just by playing 20-30 games”, that is so wrong tho, the week I earned that much I played over 150 cw’s what are u on about?
    Other activities and ways to get coins has nothing to do with the cw system.
    And hmm what about that picture? I don’t go around ask people to thank my comments nor I care about that.

Get it inside ur head, the ONLY thing I want is more people to cw against.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    It’s funny how u just shot things into the air with 0 knowledge about what u say.
    Where did u see me complaining about coins?
    “Win 1.2k coins just by playing 20-30 games”, that is so wrong tho, the week I earned that much I played over 150 cw’s what are u on about?
    Other activities and ways to get coins has nothing to do with the cw system.
    And hmm what about that picture? I don’t go around ask people to thank my comments nor I care about that.

Get it inside ur head, the ONLY thing I want is more people to cw against.
    the only people you will attract to cw by giving more coins are actual noobs that are just gonna play vs eachother

i understand u are trying to get more people to cw, this just aint the correct way to do it

it looks like cw prizes are a bit underwhelming and things like activity points give more rewards, but you neglect the fact u get cw coins on top of the other rewards

the coins are getting a bit useless right now anyway (for me so i might be biased), everytime i get coins i just give them away since i cant use it for anything useful anymore anyway

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    the only people you will attract to cw by giving more coins are actual noobs that are just gonna play vs eachother

i understand u are trying to get more people to cw, this just aint the correct way to do it

it looks like cw prizes are a bit underwhelming and things like activity points give more rewards, but you neglect the fact u get cw coins on top of the other rewards

the coins are getting a bit useless right now anyway (for me so i might be biased), everytime i get coins i just give them away since i cant use it for anything useful anymore anyway
    Some of the stuff u said are true for sure, even tho I know personally good players who left because of the changes that happend, but yea I guess giving away coins is not the best option therefore I said we need changes to cw in general, doesn’t have to be rewarding more coins.. for example I think that for glad cw’s they should add the GLAD tag so people won’t be able to flip, and also allow only rusty in cws to make it fair and not pay2win

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    There is a bug with the points you get from clan wars and Mcsic said it will be fixed next patch or if the server crash so problem solved

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post

I’m all for supporting the server and donating, but that has nothing to do with this post.
    Let’s hear what u think about it, should players who play for like 20 minutes and afk for the rest 2 and a half hours get almost the same reward as the people who actually play the game for hours and hours?
    Nobody said that. We have repeatedly told you that overall coin gain on the server, both from activity points and from clan war is way too large.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    There is a bug with the points you get from clan wars and Mcsic said it will be fixed next patch or if the server crash so problem solved
    Patch 29.07.2020

Fixed a CW points bug where CWs would reward too little points. You should now get the correct amount of points when CWing (generally speaking: more players = more points)

As for

Originally Posted by Original Post
    played like 50-60 clan wars last week.. can u guys if not revert, at least increase the coins received? I played for idk but minimum 300cwpoints last week, and all i get is 70 coins? like thats literally 3 lucky boxes, which is completely nothing? imagine putting in a weeks work just to get less than 3 days of afking in training rooms for 1.5 hours and playing for 1 hour only? might as well just play 3 hours 3 days in a row to get 3 lucky boxes AND A COSMETIC BOX. What im saying is that, a week's worth of time spent on this game is just giving us LESS than 3 days worth of prize like wtf? I suggest that u guys increase it from 20/25 whatever it is now, to at least 35, if not 50. The cw prizes are terrible
    You get donation coins on top of the activity rewards when you play enough clan wars, this is already an extra reward just for playing a bunch, and it was really easy for a bunch of players to rake in so many extra coins, so the nerf was justified in all honesty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information