Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    he got 300 cw points thats not 1 week of cwing calm down more like a couple hours

Freestyler

Thanks
    From what I experience, I think it's quite evident that that there is a decrease in cw activity because of coin reduction.

Also people are missing the main point. With the time investment you make, you are better off questing and rebirthing than cwing for coins which isn't what you want to do when you want to invest in the skill level of players so that clan wars will be more active ---> Attracting more competitive players ---> Increasing player count.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    From what I experience, I think it's quite evident that that there is a decrease in cw activity because of coin reduction.

Also people are missing the main point. With the time investment you make, you are better off questing and rebirthing than cwing for coins which isn't what you want to do when you want to invest in the skill level of players so that clan wars will be more active ---> Attracting more competitive players ---> Increasing player count.
    U can attract more competitive players by separating glad cws from normal cws

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    People literally got thousands of coins (each week) before, it's not going to be reverted back.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    People literally got thousands of coins (each week) before, it's not going to be reverted back.
    I agree, that was way off. I got 1.2k coins 1 week and 1k more the week after, but I'm pretty sure back then the points system was broken as well, u got like 60 points for each 5's win which is not like that right now
    I don't think it should be reverted completely but somethings gotta change in my opinion.

example :
    ^8Benny^H
    Levels: 1
    Kills: 208
    Event Points: 0
    Clan War Games Played: 23
    Clan War Points: 248

I won 20 out of those 23 played, most of them were 5's as well.
    before the changes, I would have around 600 clan war points by now
    Last edited by Benny; 06-22-2020 at 06:32 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    When getting free stuff is not enough.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    the way i see it is that if you're spending that much time clan warring, you're already earning all the free stuff given to you throughout the week in terms of lucky/cosmetic boxes event points etc. just from being actively online on top of what you're already earning from cw. is that...not enough..?

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    I agree, that was way off. I got 1.2k coins 1 week and 1k more the week after, but I'm pretty sure back then the points system was broken as well, u got like 60 points for each 5's win which is not like that right now
    I don't think it should be reverted completely but somethings gotta change in my opinion.

example :
    ^8Benny^H
    Levels: 1
    Kills: 208
    Event Points: 0
    Clan War Games Played: 23
    Clan War Points: 248

I won 20 out of those 23 played, most of them were 5's as well.
    before the changes, I would have around 600 clan war points by now
    bro even this guy collected 1.2k coins from 1 week.
    when a quester make this much from cw in 1 week so obv it gonna get changed.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    when a quester wins 20 out of 23 games of glad cw, you know theres no competition*

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    when a quester wins 20 out of 23 games of glad cw, you know theres no competition*
    LMFAO the disrespect , i earned it fairly playing some of the best gladders in the server trust me
    why act as if u know me and how i play?
    u 2 are welcome to glad CW me anytime, unless u gonna flex and say u only sg cw now ? ^^

all of that is completely of topic tho, understand that the system was bugged back then and from 2 cws only u got around 120 points = 60 coins lol.
    at the end of the day the only reason i want them to change something is for more people to play, i don't care about coins.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Benny for this useful post:

LostX (06-23-2020), Mario (06-23-2020), TomasEdison (06-23-2020)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information