Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunz

Suggestion description: few changes i think will boost glad cw :
    1. allow only rusty sword in glad cw.
    2. add GLAD tag, to disable flips in cw, also "V" tag, meaning its all vanilla and no donors (or at least the option to choose playin non-donors)
    3. if possible separate clan rankings between glad and guns and therefore lower the prize of 1st clan i guess?
    4. Regarding all CW's, add the name of the clan that is currently in queue
    5. Add a map pool just for Glad CW of these maps for example: Town, Battle Arena, Stairway, High Haven, Dojo, Arena and i guess we can find more maps if this can actually happen.
    Last edited by Benny; 06-24-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

dont do this ppl will start dodging constantly again

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Halcyon (06-24-2020), Tzunami best0 (06-23-2020)

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post

dont do this ppl will start dodging constantly again
    didn't think about the dodging part, even tho people still dodge since its ez to know who up in cw unless they do /go

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    For 2) no-donors see https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...will-never-add
    For 4) this is intentional and is an anti-dodge feature. More so useful when there's multiple clans up for CW.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    1. I am not a glad player so what is the reason why the rusty is a "must"? (just want to know the reason so we can possibly make it a thing)
    2. No, everyone can get the same stats in the game through rewards
    3. We already brainstormed on this, though we cannot say when this would be actually functional
    4. No (see Dave his answer)

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Steff (06-24-2020)

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    For 2) no-donors see https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...will-never-add
    For 4) this is intentional and is an anti-dodge feature. More so useful when there's multiple clans up for CW.
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    1. I am not a glad player so what is the reason why the rusty is a "must"? (just want to know the reason so we can possibly make it a thing)
    2. No, everyone can get the same stats in the game through rewards
    3. We already brainstormed on this, though we cannot say when this would be actually functional
    4. No (see Dave his answer)
    Ty for replying that quickly.
    Regarding the rusty only.. well its not a "must" but it would be more fun not to die in 6~7 hits, and if its 4's/5's u will probably die in half a second if u don't peddle hard.
    also about suggestion number 2, ignore the V tag.. what about the GLAD tag where u can't flip? is it possible?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by beny054 View Post
    Ty for replying that quickly.
    Regarding the rusty only.. well its not a "must" but it would be more fun not to die in 6~7 hits, and if its 4's/5's u will probably die in half a second if u don't peddle hard.
    also about suggestion number 2, ignore the V tag.. what about the GLAD tag where u can't flip? is it possible?
    So you actually want it to be like gladiator with the gladiator community rules right?
    Cause right now I would say that Glad CW is actually Melee CW (CW without ranged weapons).

I suppose if the majority (a poll perhaps) wants an "actual" Glad CW where you have no flip and rusty only I do not see any problem in changing this, though it is mainly up to Dave & McSic what they really want.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So you actually want it to be like gladiator with the gladiator community rules right?
    Cause right now I would say that Glad CW is actually Melee CW (CW without ranged weapons).

I suppose if the majority (a poll perhaps) wants an "actual" Glad CW where you have no flip and rusty only I do not see any problem in changing this, though it is mainly up to Dave & McSic what they really want.
    I personally highly differentiate between Gladiator (and its rules) and what Glad CW is. It's as you said-- glad cw is actually cw without weapons. I dont see many elements of gladiator because everyone just peddle and run at eachother 3v3~5v5, but never really 1v1. I believe in this case the flip mechanic enables higher skillplay when not playing 1v1 that should stay, but i may not be the majority, so a poll is necessary.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    1. glad wars take place in the big maps(time matter) what if players stalling/running ?? waste of time
    2. I hate you on this flips help to kill laggers and much more fun

just imagine after all that added, you gonna blame blockers and runners
    block/defense = flip is the counter
    runners = high dmg counter(it doesn't make sense but hell yea )

PS: I am not a glad player but you guys are trying hard to kill me

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    1) Whats the point of asking for rusty only when there was a thread complaining about all the rewards people get and everyone get donors. players buy donors so they can have an advantage, if u add rusty only it only takes that advantage away. whats stopping yourself from getting a donor too.
    2) like i said V would make donors useless (armor) also GLAD tag only changes the fact if players can flip or not since elements are already not allowed which is fine how it already is. players train insta and all that so they can use it in fights.
    3) that's up to the devs.
    4) would be nice tbh but not gonna happen.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information