Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    1) Whats the point of asking for rusty only when there was a thread complaining about all the rewards people get and everyone get donors. players buy donors so they can have an advantage, if u add rusty only it only takes that advantage away. whats stopping yourself from getting a donor too.
    2) like i said V would make donors useless (armor) also GLAD tag only changes the fact if players can flip or not since elements are already not allowed which is fine how it already is. players train insta and all that so they can use it in fights.
    3) that's up to the devs.
    4) would be nice tbh but not gonna happen.
    I believe rusty has a lower delay vs all the other katana's, might be wrong though.. but I believe this is one of the reasons people like the Rusty (besides low damage for longer duels).

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I believe rusty has a lower delay vs all the other katana's, might be wrong though.. but I believe this is one of the reasons people like the Rusty
    You're wrong there.

On topic: I think some people actually enjoy flipping.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Faky (06-24-2020), justRelax (06-27-2020), Ommadawn (06-23-2020)

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I believe rusty has a lower delay vs all the other katana's, might be wrong though.. but I believe this is one of the reasons people like the Rusty (besides low damage for longer duels).
    rusty is 15 dmg 359 delay, donors are 27-29 dmg 329 delay

players just use it to be honorable or at a disadvantage

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks

Disabling donors from cws is simply a bad move to do. People waste money on donors, wouldn't really be fair if we removed it from cw. Also, some people gonna stop playing glad cws if you remove every sword but rusty.

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    that's why I said maybe add it as an option, right before u queue u can choose non-donor rusty or something like that.
    I personally know a good amount of players that don't play glad cw because of the donor things.
    I also understand the fact people waste money and time to get donors, I just think it will be more fun to have that option and I think more people will try glad cw if its fair and square.
    Yes rusty has higher delay, therefore u need more skill using it, also makes the fight longer then 4 seconds lol.

Regarding the flips, I LOVE flipping and insta, but the problem with outside map flipping just ruins the game in my opinion.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Nah, keep cw how it is right now seems pretty good. Rusty will take forever and cw's will be like 3-4 minutes longer than usually.

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    What would be nice is if there was a way to queue a map to cw in instead of getting stuck with choosing between some weird maps no one plays and isnt even good for glad cw

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Ah, good to know.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    disagree with the first one

in regular cw, donors are allowed aswell as different lvl weapons

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    ah, i understand your point here but it seems a lot of the players who don't really glad don't understand the reasoning.

Originally Posted by Mrmistersir View Post
    Nah, keep cw how it is right now seems pretty good. Rusty will take forever and cw's will be like 3-4 minutes longer than usually.

it's a gladiator clanwar, and most of all gladiators in glad rooms use rusty sword by default (its the "meta" / what's respectable in glad) and they enjoy the long fights.

on the other hand, i don't think flips should be disabled from glad. it's a counter to turtling and performing insta's are still in most glad players skillset anyway.

to expand on the glad cw idea though, there should be a map pool for glad cw on maps that are "acceptable" by the glad community (like battle arena). im unsure what else there would be seeing as i'm not a glad player myself, but that's exactly where community feedback could come in.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information