Reason: Spiking
    Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/7v5625
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Hi there.

Sooooooooooooooooo
    He was spiking. BUT, the replay begins and ends in about 2-4 rounds (not sure the exact). When you guys started bringing it up, he eventually left, and then that was the end of the replay. Not sure if he was kicked but he did leave the game. I'd just let him go this time around, and if he gets reported again then I'd be in favor of a punishment being handed out.
    Regardless, an offline message has been put onto his account to warn him to mind his internet connection prior to playing in games.

Needs approval though, so waiting on an official GM.

Thank you for reporting though. Also, on a side note: please be a bit nicer to those with bad net. You never know the situation someone is going through back at home, and kindness-- even on a video game goes a long way.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Minato,

You did not inform him until the end of the replay that he was spiking even though it was clear, he may have not known about it. He also left shortly after so i'm going to stick with what Michi said. He has given him a offline message about spiking and if it continues we will take action.

Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information