Thanks
    its been a week since this is happening. i have like 7/10 players spiking for me , even if they are low ping. i just uninstalled and install gunz again, still didnt work. i unplugged my cables and shit, it still dont work. and i actually need help because on other servers( not advertising dont get triggered ) , i dont have anybody spiking for me. so plz help asap, thx..

Diabolo's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    its been a week since this is happening. i have like 7/10 players spiking for me , even if they are low ping. i just uninstalled and install gunz again, still didnt work. i unplugged my cables and shit, it still dont work. and i actually need help because on other servers( not advertising dont get triggered ) , i dont have anybody spiking for me. so plz help asap, thx..
    Maybe its because of your PC,Maybe u have a lot of games or u have a lot of things opened.
    try to close everything and start FGunz try to delete some games from your pc like screenshots, videos, ETC.

Lucifer.
    Last edited by Diabolo; 07-09-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    I guess we've just fixed the issue.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

4. The following user said thank you to Divine for this useful post:

sikander123 (07-14-2020)

Thread Information