Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    toyouko's Avatar Gentle Quester

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Is It Possible to make this small one Have Drop. Since He is 25% Chance Appear In All Quests Except Custom Quest.which is very rarely to see him . Anything is fine Even Element Orbs With Pve Is Super Super OK .Sorry the image is Bad
    Toy <3

Banned

Thanks
    School quest takes legit 20 seconds, FGK even less. You're saying getting an additional item every 5 quests isn't OP?

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    School quest takes legit 20 seconds, FGK even less. You're saying getting an additional item every 5 quests isn't OP?
    Well, we're talking about a npc with low rate to spawn. Rn it's nonsense his low rate bcz it gives the same thing as other npcs. I don't think elemental orbs are good for this npc (i prefer it for palmpoa commander). Maybe a hp/ap supply which fully heals you.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

4. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

toyouko (08-04-2020)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LostX View Post
    Well, we're talking about a npc with low rate to spawn. Rn it's nonsense his low rate bcz it gives the same thing as other npcs. I don't think elemental orbs are good for this npc (i prefer it for palmpoa commander). Maybe a hp/ap supply which fully heals you.
    that's way better.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I believe the actual spawn rate was like 1 or 10% on the original game, and it was the only way to get the Palmpow Doll for that quest line, here you can buy all the quest items so not sure what this one would add, unless we give it specific drops.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

toyouko (08-04-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    If we were to add this small npc as a random npc for all quests, what should it drop?
    A big HP & AP boost in your quest or a special drop that only this one drops, like a new jjang or dash for example?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If we were to add this small npc as a random npc for all quests, what should it drop?
    A big HP & AP boost in your quest or a special drop that only this one drops, like a new jjang or dash for example?
    HP/AP boost imo.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LostX View Post
    HP/AP boost imo.
    I was just wondering because back on the original servers this little critter was usually the last surviving npc.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I was just wondering because back on the original servers this little critter was usually the last surviving npc.
    Well it still is, but i doubt giving a item drop to it would be good since it can spawn in every quest.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    having it drop a coin, that with a certain sum of them you can buy a special jjang/dash in the ingame shop would be nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information