Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    having it drop a coin, that with a certain sum of them you can buy a special jjang/dash in the ingame shop would be nice.
    What about it dropping the item directly instead of a new type of coin.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    what about this?

90% chances dropping a big HP & AP boost.

10% chances dropping a chest with 50% giving a new dash or a new jjang.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I dont like it as much simply because you can get the item once luckily and be done with it forever. you gotta give players something to grind for that wont come to some by luck. ofcourse, having it drop a coin depends on it spawning in the first place (which is luck based), but in the long run a coin system gives a sense of progression.

Additionally you can expand on the coin idea, by making a palmpow shop with various palmpow accessories, whereas getting items straight up is harder to make interesting.

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    or you could do it loot box style with unique items exclusive to it.
    5 exclusive dash or jjang to the monster. 1 of them is super rare.

Originally Posted by Bunny
    I dont like it as much simply because you can get the item once luckily and be done with it forever. you gotta give players something to grind for that wont come to some by luck. ofcourse, having it drop a coin depends on it spawning in the first place (which is luck based), but in the long run a coin system gives a sense of progression.

Additionally you can expand on the coin idea, by making a palmpow shop with various palmpow accessories, whereas getting items straight up is harder to make interesting.
    i dont like the idea of spending moe time on he website when we should be trying to be promoting more play.
    Last edited by Legit; 08-16-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information