Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:Nyx^M

Reason:avoiding a death

Proof/Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/Wsq0PSd

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It shows he clicked on exit room before you started the fight, when he was dashing towards the wall.
    Which means he didn't do it on purpose to you, nor did he know the fight was gonna happen when he clicked on leaving the room. (AKA he did it unintentionally)

Country
    Thanks
    yoooo leaving only takes 5 sec sooooo can u count? learn to stop being so biased. he clearly ****ing esc+q
    Last edited by zip; 07-09-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    He clicked on leaving the room at 0:11 and he was spotted leaving the room at 0:06-0:05 (5 to 6 seconds)
    Also I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't flame at me, because trust me I know how to count.

Country
    Thanks
    He clicked on leaving the room at 0:12* and he was spotted leaving the room at 0:06-0:05 (6 to 7 seconds) cleary u don't know how to count I'm offering maths class for children if u need help

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zip View Post
    He clicked on leaving the room at 0:12* and he was spotted leaving the room at 0:06-0:05 (6 to 7 seconds) cleary u don't know how to count I'm offering maths class for children if u need help
    So you clearly agree he clicked on leaving the room before the fight had initially started (0:12/0:11) which gives you no right to report him.
    I don't see the reason of the report, unless its a personal-issue type report.

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    The user replied that it is 5am, which could imply the user is preparing to leave the room which he did.

Additionally avoiding death tends to imply the user will rejoin the room.

Declined

Thread Information