Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    can we have a normal sgo tournament soon plz? break will be over really soon. will be difficult to find time later for everybody who plays competitively on this server. people who played competitively are also leaving, its been like 3-4 weekz alrdy server dying out very quik. good idea to host a normal 1vs1/2vs2/3vs3/4vs4 sgo tournament where everyone can participate in summer break. many ppl will have a chance to participate. u guys have 9999 gms, i think its hostable now thx 4 listenin

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Pls host a infected tourney thx

3. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

slugma balls (07-14-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    having 9999 gms doesnt necessarily mean more tournies, gm's role technically isn't really to host tournies. Its a lot of responsibility and not every gm wants to do that, and even if they did, they'd do it according to how they want to (basically not necessarily an sgo tourny).

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    +1 also FF on please
    1v1 Sword and Sniper tournament together (different poll with same opponent)

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Freestyler

Thanks
    There's a reason why most of the tournaments hosted are non sgo only tournaments. It's cause staff don't give a shit about it. None of them even cw and just stay in training rooms 90% of the time. As a result they only want to host these stupid sniper, glad, ctf tournaments instead of sgo ones.

Whatever, it's not like I blame them. If you want to play competitive, this isn't the place to do it. Pretty much 95% of the competitives players including myself left cause of v8 then shit sg spread again then glad cw. Play a tournament win it then never play until the next one so it's not like making a tournament will increase player count like u said.

Posts edited due to lowkey promotion of other servers.

7. The following 6 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (07-14-2020), sikander123 (07-14-2020), slugma balls (07-14-2020), Stallion (07-15-2020), SunRui (07-14-2020), Tzunami best0 (07-14-2020)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    There's a reason why most of the tournaments hosted are non sgo only tournaments. It's cause staff don't give a shit about it. None of them even cw and just stay in training rooms 90% of the time. As a result they only want to host these stupid sniper, glad, ctf tournaments instead of sgo ones.

Whatever, it's not like I blame them. If you want to play competitive, this isn't the server to do it in. Pretty much 95% of the competitives players including myself left cause of v8 then shit sg spread again then glad cw. Winners of sgo tournaments all main other server. Play a tournament win it then never play until the next one so it's not like making a tournament will increase player count like u said.
    Do you actually think that way or are you just being salty because you didn't get accepted as a GM? We host different tournaments so everyone can enjoy and have a chance to win, not only people who are good with shotguns. I can agree with you about one thing, most of the current staff members do not clanwar but obviously that doesn't mean "we don't give a shit about it".

We try to encourage everyone to participate those tournaments, people who are good with snipers, revs, rockets and even glad players as well. So instead of being negative about it, try to look at it from another point of view. There's a way to approach thing and people will always complain no matter what. Bottom line, we all have the same purpose which is to attract more players and to have some good time together, otherwise we wouldn't waste our time here.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Zabu (07-14-2020), Zelda (07-15-2020)

Thanks
    Yeah, seems like a good idea. Let's attract 15 more new players who know nothing about the game and will eventually quit because of how hard this game is and instead lose 20-30 players everytime who love this game. Sick idea. Let's just face it, GunZ is if not dead, on its last breath. How about let's just make it more enjoyable for the players who still care about this game in 2020.

Oh, not to mention about the SNO and the CTF tourneys, majority of them are won by players who are also SGO players. This proves that there are literally SGO mains who can win SNO tourneys and CTF, so whats the point of even hosting them in the first place. Just save both the GM and the players the trouble and time and just host a normal fricking tourney instead.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Do you actually think that way or are you just being salty because you didn't get accepted as a GM? We host different tournaments so everyone can enjoy and have a chance to win, not only people who are good with shotguns. I can agree with you about one thing, most of the current staff members do not clanwar but obviously that doesn't mean "we don't give a shit about it".

We try to encourage everyone to participate those tournaments, people who are good with snipers, revs, rockets and even glad players as well. So instead of being negative about it, try to look at it from another point of view. There's a way to approach thing and people will always complain no matter what. Bottom line, we all have the same purpose which is to attract more players and to have some good time together, otherwise we wouldn't waste our time here.
    Do you really think that because I give my opinion that I'm salty about not getting GM? Stop being childish. I'm not even going to bother arguing against that senseless logic.

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. The majority of FGunZ is filled with training rooms heroes so I guess in your opinion it makes sense that you should make tournaments that attract the FGunZ players whom are comprised of training room heroes.

In my opinion though, tournaments should be focusing on the most competitive main gamemode being TDM/CWs and not some by-product like CTF, rev, snipers or whatever that most of the OVERALL gunz playerbase doesn't give a shit about. Look at every game in the world, are their tournaments focused on their mini games or their main gamemode? I think you know the answer. But this server has evolved to the point where the main game mode isn't emphasized anymore which is why no one plays competitive here, and to be honest is part of the reason why this server is dying.

Posts edited due to lowkey promotion of other servers.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

sikander123 (07-14-2020), slugma balls (07-14-2020), SunRui (07-14-2020)

Country
    Thanks
    lets be on topic akimbo and ommadawn. i believe ganggbangg has the best comment because it fits for this sever

14. The following user said thank you to slugma balls for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (07-14-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    can we have a normal sgo tournament soon plz? break will be over really soon. will be difficult to find time later for everybody who plays competitively on this server. people who played competitively are also leaving, its been like 3-4 weekz alrdy server dying out very quik. good idea to host a normal 1vs1/2vs2/3vs3/4vs4 sgo tournament where everyone can participate in summer break. many ppl will have a chance to participate. u guys have 9999 gms, i think its hostable now thx 4 listenin
    I'm sorry man but tourneys in FG just fail miserably overall. 50% don't show up, doesn't inform their opponents or use multiple accounts. GM's/ ET's always try their best to host one and spent a lot of time trying to make it work, but it just doesn't. I have been in this situation too. It is just not being taken seriously enough by the playerbase.

16. The following 3 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Linzor (07-14-2020), Michi (07-15-2020), Zabu (07-14-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information