IGN of reported player: Stan

Reason: I've never thought that I'd make such a report, but this time I am not going to let it go.
Today, Zabu hosted Sniper Wars event. At that event, two of the rules are no camping & no teaming, just like in most of the PvP events (particularly the type of Freestyle Wars event). We all know that most of the players who participate in such PvP events tend to team up with other players and camp for a few moments in certain parts of the map. When the hosts try to enforce those rules, they usually focus on spotting obvious teaming, and camping, it means, when it's clear enough that some players team up or camp for a long time. At the specific event that Zabu had hosted, seemed like he took actions based on personal thinking and feeling. First of all, about the "no camping" rule which was not FULLY applied: some players who were camping for a couple of minutes, were given the warning to stop, that's understandable. For example, Akimbo, a player who was camping for the whole round in 1 area, and Zabu didn't even warn him once - I am not even talking about giving multiple warnings, one is enough. During the whole process of the event, Zabu was giving a lot of warnings to campers to refrain from what they do. But, the only who didn't receive any warning was Akimbo. The replay of the round that I'm talking about is provided below. If more replays are required (of additional rounds), I'll surely provide. Secondly, regarding the "no teaming" rule which was also not FULLY applied properly: By the time the event was over and everyone was waiting at the lobby for further announcements, Zabu had claimed that ^8Benny^H and I were teaming. It's an absurd lie. You can watch the replays yourself, and spot that there was NO teaming. If he ignored the fact that Akimbo was camping for the whole round, then it shows the personal attitude he got in favor of specific players, and it's not acceptable at all since it doesn't bring joy nor fairness. Besides, if we are willing to give a stage for such behavior at the Staff Team and especially at the Event Team, then the events will be easily ruined, corrupted, and rigged.
And now, another thing that I'd like to emphasize. It's not the first time that when an event is finished or still in a process, Zabu remembers to point out important things. This time, in the last round, he remembered to mention that he received a couple of whispers by players who told him that Benny and I were teaming. If he was telling us, during the process of the event, to stop teaming, then we were showing him that we don't do that at all. However, for some reason, he didn't give it any importance to do that during the round and seemed like it wasn't worth any emphasis.
Another personal attitude by a staff member, if a regular player can't enjoy an event (not by winning only, but participating as well), then events will lose their main intention and point, which is to bring enjoyment and fun. Besides, Zabu, if it's necessary to talk about what happened in one of the last times you hosted a Gun Game event, so we might have to open it right here as well to explain you exactly what I mean by "personal attitude" since your actions lately are out of place. (Take a look in the link of the screenshots, screenshot no.14. You're the one who threw it to air out of nowhere so we might have to discuss it again if that case is not clarified yet). But, since it was already taken care of by an official Game Moderator, we might leave it closed - ups to you.
As a regular player who doesn't represent himself only, but other players as well who participated in that event, I demand a few explanations from Zabu after writing above and expressing individually and collectively: one about why you didn't warn Akimbo for camping and one about why your attitude became very personal towards me and Benny as well, and if you find it as rigging an event or not, because ignoring a break of the rules isn't acceptable nor legitimated, especially when most of the players who break the rules are usually permanently kicked from a few sets of events or less, depends on the host's decision.

And one last thing which I would like to talk about at this stage. Take a look at screenshots no.11+12. They show that you typed a few comments such as we are the last players you care about, you don't care about anything, and you host to let people enjoy instead of farming event points like Benny and me. The opacity and disrespect are so surprising, especially when it comes from an official event moderator who claims that he wants to bring joy by hosting events. Lastly, I will still join your events, like I will keep joining all the other Event Moderators' events. It isn't because I have an intention to hunt you or anyone else of your colleagues but to have fun and enjoy like the other participants - this is the point of playing events, and the part of being involved in what's going on here in the community.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/5QerGwK & Link for the replay of the last round of the Sniper Wars event

Note: keep the event points for yourselves since clarifications are all that matter now. I am not here to complain over a single event point or any other worthless item as well. The intentions have explained above. If there's any misunderstanding, let me know, so I'll explain myself better in case it requires me to do so.