TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Stan

Reason: I've never thought that I'd make such a report, but this time I am not going to let it go.
    Today, Zabu hosted Sniper Wars event. At that event, two of the rules are no camping & no teaming, just like in most of the PvP events (particularly the type of Freestyle Wars event). We all know that most of the players who participate in such PvP events tend to team up with other players and camp for a few moments in certain parts of the map. When the hosts try to enforce those rules, they usually focus on spotting obvious teaming, and camping, it means, when it's clear enough that some players team up or camp for a long time. At the specific event that Zabu had hosted, seemed like he took actions based on personal thinking and feeling. First of all, about the "no camping" rule which was not FULLY applied: some players who were camping for a couple of minutes, were given the warning to stop, that's understandable. For example, Akimbo, a player who was camping for the whole round in 1 area, and Zabu didn't even warn him once - I am not even talking about giving multiple warnings, one is enough. During the whole process of the event, Zabu was giving a lot of warnings to campers to refrain from what they do. But, the only who didn't receive any warning was Akimbo. The replay of the round that I'm talking about is provided below. If more replays are required (of additional rounds), I'll surely provide. Secondly, regarding the "no teaming" rule which was also not FULLY applied properly: By the time the event was over and everyone was waiting at the lobby for further announcements, Zabu had claimed that ^8Benny^H and I were teaming. It's an absurd lie. You can watch the replays yourself, and spot that there was NO teaming. If he ignored the fact that Akimbo was camping for the whole round, then it shows the personal attitude he got in favor of specific players, and it's not acceptable at all since it doesn't bring joy nor fairness. Besides, if we are willing to give a stage for such behavior at the Staff Team and especially at the Event Team, then the events will be easily ruined, corrupted, and rigged.
    And now, another thing that I'd like to emphasize. It's not the first time that when an event is finished or still in a process, Zabu remembers to point out important things. This time, in the last round, he remembered to mention that he received a couple of whispers by players who told him that Benny and I were teaming. If he was telling us, during the process of the event, to stop teaming, then we were showing him that we don't do that at all. However, for some reason, he didn't give it any importance to do that during the round and seemed like it wasn't worth any emphasis.
    Another personal attitude by a staff member, if a regular player can't enjoy an event (not by winning only, but participating as well), then events will lose their main intention and point, which is to bring enjoyment and fun. Besides, Zabu, if it's necessary to talk about what happened in one of the last times you hosted a Gun Game event, so we might have to open it right here as well to explain you exactly what I mean by "personal attitude" since your actions lately are out of place. (Take a look in the link of the screenshots, screenshot no.14. You're the one who threw it to air out of nowhere so we might have to discuss it again if that case is not clarified yet). But, since it was already taken care of by an official Game Moderator, we might leave it closed - ups to you.
    As a regular player who doesn't represent himself only, but other players as well who participated in that event, I demand a few explanations from Zabu after writing above and expressing individually and collectively: one about why you didn't warn Akimbo for camping and one about why your attitude became very personal towards me and Benny as well, and if you find it as rigging an event or not, because ignoring a break of the rules isn't acceptable nor legitimated, especially when most of the players who break the rules are usually permanently kicked from a few sets of events or less, depends on the host's decision.

And one last thing which I would like to talk about at this stage. Take a look at screenshots no.11+12. They show that you typed a few comments such as we are the last players you care about, you don't care about anything, and you host to let people enjoy instead of farming event points like Benny and me. The opacity and disrespect are so surprising, especially when it comes from an official event moderator who claims that he wants to bring joy by hosting events. Lastly, I will still join your events, like I will keep joining all the other Event Moderators' events. It isn't because I have an intention to hunt you or anyone else of your colleagues but to have fun and enjoy like the other participants - this is the point of playing events, and the part of being involved in what's going on here in the community.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/5QerGwK & Link for the replay of the last round of the Sniper Wars event

Note: keep the event points for yourselves since clarifications are all that matter now. I am not here to complain over a single event point or any other worthless item as well. The intentions have explained above. If there's any misunderstanding, let me know, so I'll explain myself better in case it requires me to do so.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, I honestly did not expect this from you Tom, But anyway it was fun reading this essay, didn't read for that long since I was 12.

First of all, I don't see why are you making a report instead of Benny, You got nothing to do with this situation, As I told you in the lobby, and that's what pissed me off. You always involve yourself in problems you have nothing to do with.

About Benny, I warned him about camping, Rules say no camping, Nothing wrong with that, I guess your point is "you warned benny but he was fighting damn you hate benny and want him to lose etc...". When I warned him he was alone and wasn't fighting anyone, I warned him a few seconds later the user Bittie attacked him, I didn't see Bittie moving towards him and he was alone when i warned him, he deserved the warning, same as I warned too many players before him.

*ignoring the 3 PM's I got from 3 different players saying that you and Benny were teaming*

About Akimbo, I didn't notice that he was camping, as you saw in the event, Town round, I was trying to solve an issue between two players, both players were fighting and they both were spamming and insulting each other, one of them got kicked and I was trying to ask both of them to stop and ignore each other to avoid future/bigger problems and outcome. When I checked Akimbo after I finished talking to them both he had like most kills. Which makes me wonder if he really camped.

About my "responses" to you, First of all, I wanna clarify that I do care about player's 'joy' and about players in general, either way, I wouldn't spend my time hosting for the players trying to make them have fun and unusual experience in the events, The thing with you is, you shit-talk almost everyone in the game and you don't expect them to reply with the same attitude, then you run to this section and play the victim, Respect me, I respect you.

You took my words out of context, When you started saying "don't fuking host, your trash, you suck you can't host, etc..." then I replied with "don't fukin join my events if you don't like them" which is kinda true if you dislike me and my events, then simple, don't join or you can join and maybe stop complaining about everything and stop insulting me.

One more thing, when I said "You guys are the last thing I care about" you clearly didn't understand anything, Benny was complaining (calling me trash and im the worst host and he even called me cancer) then he said "you take this personally" which is 100% false, Cause I don't think about you guys in my sleep, Never took anything personal in this game nor tried to attack someone for something he did/say.
    That's why I said I don't care about you, I wanted to let you know that I don't care about your past actions against me, I see you both as the rest players who join my events to enjoy/win and I just focus hosting the events and trying to make them work so players can enjoy.

Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Zabu, if it's necessary to talk about what happened in one of the last times you hosted a Gun Game event, so we might have to open it right here as well to explain to you exactly what I mean by "personal attitude" since your actions lately are out of place.
    Talk about what? Daniel was giving you free kills, I double-checked the replay and it was obvious, I didn't send you any points, so case closed.

Anyway, I will leave it for a Game Moderator / Admin to handle it at this point.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    But anyway it was fun reading this essay, didn't read for that long since I was 12.
    And you're talking about MY attitude? before reading, I took a brief look at your response, and it seems like you stooped low. You deviated to some unrelated incidents. So, I'm glad to hear that you've not read such an essay since you were 12, always curious to learn new things about people.

First of all, I don't see why are you making a report instead of Benny, You got nothing to do with this situation, As I told you in the lobby, and that's what pissed me off. You always involve yourself in problems you have nothing to do with.
    I am making a report "instead of Benny" since I won't let anyone to rig an event, act unfairly and ignore facts. Besides, I asked him for a permission to do that since I speak "for him" at some points. Why did I involve myself from the beginning? since your attitude is trash towards us and I'm not going to let it go or be ignored. "That's what pissed me off" - did you REALLY get pissed off by that? This is not like you NEVER stand beside your friends and support them in-game in case they get involved in such incidents. So, Zabu, maturity and honesty, please. About the sentence I marked in red color: I am not going to give you a stage for judging me nor telling me whether I should involve myself or not, you are just an admin in a game, and gladly not any of my friends in real life or my friends here. We don't even know each other, you've never got to SPEAK to me and know me well, so do NOT count on what you READ only whether it's on forums or in-game. It's like, as a member of this community, I'll be judging YOU and YOUR work here, as an Event Moderator, when I don't really SEE what's going on behind the scenes (on Staff chat, and etc..).

About Benny, I warned him about camping, Rules say no camping, Nothing wrong with that, I guess your point is "you warned benny but he was fighting damn you hate benny and want him to lose etc...". When I warned him he was alone and wasn't fighting anyone, I warned him a few seconds later the user Bittie attacked him, I didn't see Bittie moving towards him and he was alone when i warned him, he deserved the warning, same as I warned too many players before him.
    Indeed, you warned Benny for camping. However, are you sure he didn't fight 2 players at the same time? because from what I remember, he did. Even reviewed the replay now once again just to confirm. ".... damn you hate Benny and want him to lose etc..." - it seems personal, I can't say it doesn't. The mere fact that you ignored that Akimbo was camping, and constantly gave warnings to innocent players, it shows your real hatred towards a specific player. By reading what I marked in red color, I still barely understand your point because you could've seen that 2 players were close to him. But you know what, leave it alone. The main intention in that is to show you that you ignored the fact other players were camping and you focused on 1 player only. According to what I marked in yellow color, I believe that he didn't deserve that warning. However, I respect your decision although I disagree. (:

*ignoring the 3 PM's I got from 3 different players saying that you and Benny were teaming*
    Why are you ignoring? Are you sure that you received whispers that tell you that we were teaming, and you didn't imagine anything? Did you take ANY screenshots? I don't know if it really happened. You're not the first host who tells me that "I received whispers which told me that you and X are teaming". When it happens, I usually believe that players really did it, but, I do not count on you. Why? because you were waiting for the end of the event to say that and this is not acceptable. Let's assume that you received a whisper in the second round of the event, why didn't you say that at the time? Why were you waiting so long? I would've answered to you honestly and truthfully, if you were telling us to stop teaming AT THAT MOMENT you caught us.

About Akimbo, I didn't notice that he was camping, as you saw in the event, Town round, I was trying to solve an issue between two players, both players were fighting and they both were spamming and insulting each other, one of them got kicked and I was trying to ask both of them to stop and ignore each other to avoid future/bigger problems and outcome. When I checked Akimbo after I finished talking to them both he had like most kills. Which makes me wonder if he really camped.
    How is that you didn't notice he was camping? There were a few times when you were close to him, looking at him and could see everything he does: reloading weapons, slashing walls, walking, climbing and else. I marked a few sentences in red color to say something simple. I respect and understand it that you're the host and you're supposed to take care of such things because I would've done the same if I was at that position as well, but one of the participants who were involved in that argument is a staff member (not sure if we speak about the same incident), and there was a GM watching and trying to figure out what's going on as well. I believe it was better to leave it for them to solve it. What I understand in the thing I marked in green color, is basically your wonder which made you think that he didn't camp at all. That issue is clarified enough for me, thanks.

About my "responses" to you, First of all, I wanna clarify that I do care about player's 'joy' and about players in general, either way, I wouldn't spend my time hosting for the players trying to make them have fun and unusual experience in the events, The thing with you is, you shit-talk almost everyone in the game and you don't expect them to reply with the same attitude, then you run to this section and play the victim, Respect me, I respect you.
    By your responses I understood that you don't really care about bringing joy and about players in general, proof is that it's all screenshotted. We can't ignore that fact. I definitely tend to disagree with what you wrote, in what is marked in red color. But, I leave it as it is. "The thing with you is, you shit-talk almost everyone in the game and you don't expect them to reply with the same attitude, then you run to this section and play the victim, Respect me, I respect you" - now, excuse me, Zabu. You're describing a "problem" which isn't relevant to the topic nor related to you in ANY manner. Claiming that I shit-talk about everyone in the game is an absolute lie. Sometimes, I am aggressive in my responses towards SPECIFIC players who cross lines at things that are considered a "red line" for me, I don't say I do not do that AT ALL, I admit it. However, saying such a statement here reduces my reputation and hurts my perception. Besides, I have no intention to play myself the victim when I don't find anything wrong with what I do. And if I regret anything I might've done in the past, I will admit it by talking to the one I hurt whether on private or general. Also, please refrain from speaking about me because it is not supposed to interest you, either my real life stuff or my actions in-game.

You took my words out of context, When you started saying "don't fuking host, your trash, you suck you can't host, etc..." then I replied with "don't fukin join my events if you don't like them" which is kinda true if you dislike me and my events, then simple, don't join or you can join and maybe stop complaining about everything and stop insulting me.
    Your words are out of context? my words are DEFINITELY out of context, especially when you claim that I said that you suck at hosting, "you're trash", "you can't host" and etc. You can take a look at the screenshots to see exactly what I said, not going to explain myself again because it's pointless adding additional writing. Besides, about joining your events, my point has been clarified in the original report.

One more thing, when I said "You guys are the last thing I care about" you clearly didn't understand anything, Benny was complaining (calling me trash and im the worst host and he even called me cancer) then he said "you take this personally" which is 100% false, Cause I don't think about you guys in my sleep, Never took anything personal in this game nor tried to attack someone for something he did/say.
    That's why I said I don't care about you, I wanted to let you know that I don't care about your past actions against me, I see you both as the rest players who join my events to enjoy/win and I just focus hosting the events and trying to make them work so players can enjoy.
    Don't ever expect us, the regular players, to stay quiet when a staff member tells us to "stfu" and keeps hating on us. Whatever you say isn't a written bible ALTHOUGH it's respected and given a special stage and level. For example: following the ToS which is wrriten by the owners of the game. Benny knows that he exaggerated with his reaction, and he admitted his mistake and apologized for calling you cancer.
    From what I marked in red color I can tell you again that it's not what is shown in the screenshots. It is all understood differently. However, I got your point. Clarified enough.

Zabu, if it's necessary to talk about what happened in one of the last times you hosted a Gun Game event, so we might have to open it right here as well to explain to you exactly what I mean by "personal attitude" since your actions lately are out of place.
    Talk about what? Daniel was giving you free kills, I double-checked the replay and it was obvious, I didn't send you any points, so case closed.
    It was moved for an official Game Moderator's investigation. He said that by watching the replay, it is NOT clear and obvious to spot the "swapping kills" which was mentioned. The main reason, which prevented me from receiving my event points, was my internet issues that caused me spikes and lags even though I wasn't aware of them since you didn't warn me once to fix it. Here's a proof: https://imgur.com/a/p51wPTw. Sorry in advance that it's in Hebrew, but if necessary, I'll translate properly.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Tom,

Thanks for the report

Upon reading both your replies, it looks like Benny was the reason for Zabu's unprofessional comments (calling him cancer).

I totally agree a staff member shouldn't use foul language like "stfu" etc but sometimes it's hard to keep yourself silent due to constant provocation by other players.

I myself received 2 reports about you and Benny teaming last week (we spoke about it in-game) and yes it wasn't a valid report due to lack of evidence, so don't blame just Zabu for thinking that.

I really hope this isn't a personal issue that's going on between you guys and hope both of the replies have clarified your questions/queries.

P.S: Spoken to Tom and the reply has fulfilled his queries.

If you have any other queries regarding this, feel free to PM me.

Case closed.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information