Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:numero498749

Reason: underclock

Proof/Evidence: very nice not playing a couple weeks and coming across a ucer when u come back

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...h8wsj0ccaaekKA

ill give u guys a nice preview before you start handling the report

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi GanggBangg,

Based on what I have seen on UC and the content I've watched. I would say this person is UCing. Referring the damage the shots do plus glitchy animations. Cases where the ping is stable but the character seems to be spiking or acts like their spiking. Lets see what the other GMs and trial gm have to say about this.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

After reviewing one of the biggest things that stood out to me is the dps as in a couple of the matches User was able to kill someone in three shots where in that distance it should've atleast taken 6-10 shots. There were moments in the replay where do reflex common UC traits but there are some that doesn't for example the round where there was a draw both death delays and timing looked the same between User v User.

But in all I do think user was UCing.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Okay.

So after watching this replay several times, taking in all potential variables, something in their gameplay was definitely out of the ordinary. And the thing is that I’m still trying to accept the fact that people would take advantage of GunZ in 2020.
    I saw very slight float a few minutes into the replays, with out of the ordinary damage inflicted where it shouldn’t have, which at this point in time point me to believe that the user is UCing. Some of his hits just weren't making any sense.

I will keep taking a look at these replays to solidify my opinion, as it indeed has been a while- but as of right now the user should be banned for being unlegit.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    All in all, I do believe the user is UCing because of the follow things:
    • There are tons of glitchy movements.
    • His character is floating whenever he jumps and then walks.
    • Even though he has a fast gameplay, it still somehow looks pretty slow.
    • His damage is abnormal.

Therefore, user has been banned.

Also, even though he did provoke you by calling you "ezpz", your reaction was wrong and you shouldn't flame others even if you believe they are hacking, keep that in mind.

Thread Information