Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description: Add stattrak to specific weapons (legendary for example)
    If ur not sure what im talking about .. basically stattrak supposed to count ur kills on a weapon, for example, if u kill 5 people with the katana X u get +5 to ur Count bar which can be below the weapon name or somewhere else, I think this will be a nice feature to add and a nice upgrade to legendary weapons
    A nice addition will be having to unlock stattrak on weapons, for example kill 500 players with a certain weapon in order to unlock stattrak on it.

EDIT :

Add another weekly competiton section where it's the most kills with weapon X , for example most kills with [S] Pioneer gets 100 coins, and so on every week its a random weapon.
    For questers, add boss kill count to MG's.

Last edited by Benny; 09-10-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.

2. The following 10 users say thank you to Benny for this useful post:

Daniel (07-23-2020), Faky (07-24-2020), LostX (07-24-2020), mamon8521 (07-24-2020), Re Bar (07-23-2020), Shay (07-24-2020), soloDancer (07-23-2020), Stallion (07-23-2020), SunRui (07-23-2020), TomasEdison (07-23-2020)

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Uh..? Question.., is this from the other game?
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    this feature exists in other games yea.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see why not. This sounds pretty cool. Stattrak kills should only count in rooms that give exp though.

6. The following user said thank you to Dunkin for this useful post:

Benny (07-24-2020)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Cool idea, I'd even include a new ranking list for this just for bragging rights.

8. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Benny (07-24-2020)

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Seems like a nice idea. I think it would be cool to have stats shown on different weapons.

10. The following user said thank you to TonySoprano for this useful post:

Benny (07-25-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Minato View Post
    its from teamfortress2 and its a very fun feature
    amazing idea i highly support

12. The following user said thank you to mamon8521 for this useful post:

Benny (07-25-2020)

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm, my problem here is, wouldn't it be so powerful? If i understood right your idea, it's basically a lvl progression in your weapons for get new stats (such as more dmg, more bullets or less delay). If this is right, then it would bring back the 11 dmg lb/lbx and worst, with more bullets and less delay. This will need a rebalance of all weapons (specially sgs). Or might add the same thing to clothes. In any of both ways it'll need a lot of test (and i'm sure it's the same thing with the code from my point of view). Though if it's just a lvl progression w/o any reward, i don't see the point of this.

Maybe the best way for this is unlock a new skin of your weapon with maybe a bright animation, so in this way it'd be addictive and not powerful. But anyway i'm making conclusions w/o knowing if i understood your suggestion lol.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

14. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Benny (07-25-2020)

Benny's Avatar smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LostX View Post
    Hmm, my problem here is, wouldn't it be so powerful? If i understood right your idea, it's basically a lvl progression in your weapons for get new stats (such as more dmg, more bullets or less delay). If this is right, then it would bring back the 11 dmg lb/lbx and worst, with more bullets and less delay. This will need a rebalance of all weapons (specially sgs). Or might add the same thing to clothes. In any of both ways it'll need a lot of test (and i'm sure it's the same thing with the code from my point of view). Though if it's just a lvl progression w/o any reward, i don't see the point of this.

Maybe the best way for this is unlock a new skin of your weapon with maybe a bright animation, so in this way it'd be addictive and not powerful. But anyway i'm making conclusions w/o knowing if i understood your suggestion lol.
    You're way off..
    My suggestion was adding a kill count to the weapons, nothing about rebalancing / improving the weapons.
    Also, it might be a suggestion that people will refer as "what's the point of this" or "useless", but at the end of the day, it will be a nice addition to the game and its the small things that matter and makes the game more challenging and fun to play.

LostX's Avatar Legendary Hunter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    You're way off..
    My suggestion was adding a kill count to the weapons, nothing about rebalancing / improving the weapons.
    Also, it might be a suggestion that people will refer as "what's the point of this" or "useless", but at the end of the day, it will be a nice addition to the game and its the small things that matter and makes the game more challenging and fun to play.

Well, unless you add an achievement system, ranking system, or something like that, yes it gonna be useless. Because like 90% of people in this server plays with sgs, which 80% of them plays with lb and lbx. Basically, everyone will do this with those weapons and it gonna be dead in other weapons. Though i think for that "stattrak" of x amount of kills should unlock something imo, such as a skin as i said, so this gonna reward the player for reach that amount of kills.
    When you think you got over it, you realize you have not and the pain comes again.

IGN: Sinon & Lost

Might this will sound cliche, but you don't know what you have with you until you lose it. Appreciate everything you have, you don't know when you'll lose it. Friends, family, pets, anything. The time goes and never comes back, hold on to them like there's no a tomorrow, becouse when they're gone it might hit you hard. And if you do a mistake, be sure to correct it, or else you can lose everything in just one second in front your eyes.

17. The following user said thank you to LostX for this useful post:

Mythic (07-25-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information