Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Geo

Reason: During HnS, Geo decided that he wants to follow me around in 2 maps for no reason (I barely know him / talk to him, I have nothing against him). this is how it went:

At the "Pavilion" map I asked him why he's following me around and he said "for company", I asked him to go away because he was making it obvious and there's clearly not enough space for the two of us, he ignored it and so I switched to another spot.
    Then he followed to a spot close to me, my friends claimed that he was "taunting" and looking over at me after Zec died so we both get exposed (unless he WANTED to die, what's the point in doing that in an event where you're supposed to hide?).

Then we started another round at "Halloween Town", I was looking for a second spot after I used the /s command and at the last 5 seconds Geo decided that he wants to follow me again and tried to hang to drop me. I got distracted because of him and couldn't teleport so I ended up dying and somehow he lived at the SAME SPOT. Now, if he was harassing me in whisper I would have used the /ignore command on him, but I couldn't do anything about his actions. I got mad and insulted him and decided to whisper him again. you can see in the screenshots that he kept teasing me and didn't care about it.

You can also tell he's not taking me seriously with his "okay babe" comment and that he doesn't care if I report him or not.
    During the round he was mocking my comment and saying "someone in whisper said I'm disgusting for following them around" or something like that. (I called him disgusting for his behavior, he wasn't taking me seriously when I told him off and he kept teasing me for no reason).
    After that, we went to the game room and he said I can report him, he said that because he knows that it's not reportable, but I'm pretty sure it should be reportable. I can't just /ignore him or move to another spot because he keeps following me around and it ruins the fun in the event and my chance to win.

Many players experience that during HnS and I think it's something that should be reportable, and justifiably.

I apologize for the lack of screenshots, I have a problem with the f12 screenshot tool so I use the normal PrtScreen key and it's to hard to capture all of them.

Proof/Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/k5dVAzu

Replays:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...3uDRm86QudSp3A

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I do not see the point in someone being punished for following you around during an event.
    It’s annoying but it isn’t against the rules and never has been.
    If he were harassing you, that’d be a whole different report in itself. But all in all, the only thing you really can do is ignore it. Your responses only act as lighter fluid.

This should be declined, unless someone else feels otherwise.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-25-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    I do not see the point in someone being punished for following you around during an event.
    It’s annoying but it isn’t against the rules and never has been.
    If he were harassing you, that’d be a whole different report in itself. But all in all, the only thing you really can do is ignore it. Your responses only act as lighter fluid.

This should be declined, unless someone else feels otherwise.
    He’s doing that during HnS, the whole point is hiding and he’s following me to expose me, not because he needs a spot.
    As I said, I can’t just /ignore him because it’s not like he’s whispering me, he’s following me around. That doesn’t help my chances of winning the event and it just makes me not want to play the event since he’s gonna keep doing it for every round. Luckily, those rounds were the two last rounds of the event.
    In the “Halloween Town” map you can tell he’s looking at me directly and waiting until I choose a spot. His intentions are clear, I asked him to change a spot and he ignored it.
    So I changed a spot and he followed me again, to me it is considered stalking / harassment. And since he doesn’t listen to me, at least warn him or something because you can definitely tell he’s teasing me because this thing is not “against the rules”, which means he doesn’t care because he thinks he won’t get punished for it and that will lead him to do it in every HnS game I’m in, it’s not the first time I’m being followed around like this.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I disagree with our trial GM here and I definitely think that's a form of harassing and shouldn't be tolerated.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi YourStar,

The user has been given a Warning. I will speak with him about this situation and try to get him to understand that this is not tolerated. If he continues further punishment will be given.

Thanks for reporting!
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 07-25-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Thread Information