Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    If you have increased the HP/AP , also please increase the Damage of Shotguns and rest weapons .
    what would be the point of changing the hp/ap then? they increased the hp/ap rates just to balance the game out. if you increase the dmg of the weps it won't balance out anything then..

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    what would be the point of changing the hp/ap then? they increased the hp/ap rates just to balance the game out. if you increase the dmg of the weps it won't balance out anything then..
    Bigger numbers = more fun? lol. I'm joking. Though i have heard the thought of increasing hp/ap and dmg by a multiple of ten. Allows finer adjustment of weapon damage.

Thanks
    i dont think the hp/ap increase is a good idea, we just want the spread to be less tight so potshotting wouldnt be op
    the hp/ap was perfect before

4. The following 2 users say thank you to mamon8521 for this useful post:

Lexus (07-30-2020), SunRui (07-30-2020)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    The update is excellent and all of this, but I have a suggestion regarding the Scrider. Since the Scrider has more HP/AP than before and he's way more harder than what it used to be, and the NPCs as well, enable the possibility to receive HP/AP/Ammo spawns in this CQ as well as in the other CQs and Quests. Just like that, it would be possible for 2-3 players to finish it, and it won't require a team of 4 players to play. Besides, when the boss reaches 20% of HP, he is getting crazy, and his attacks deal a lot of damage, so enabling spawns in Scrider will increase the possibility of finishing it. I understand that this specific CQ is supposed to be the hardest and you try to make it as hard as possible, but as I mentioned above, adding spawns of HP/AP (that can add +10 to our stats, or lower, ups to you) and Ammo spawns, would be more beneficial and fair enough.
    I find it 100% fair that you would require no less than 4 players to finish what is considered to be the hardest quest in the game. Additionally, if you don't have 4 players you have other CQ options with appropriate EXP.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

SunRui (07-30-2020)

L A D E R's Avatar ॐ~!! BONGLORD !!~ॐ

Country
    Thanks
    Well done !!!
    Inhale Good shit Exhale Bullshit

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Bigger numbers = more fun? lol. I'm joking. Though i have heard the thought of increasing hp/ap and dmg by a multiple of ten. Allows finer adjustment of weapon damage.
    Yup yup, would make the game play the same but better I guess, more diverse numbers.

Thanks
    bigger numbers =/= better. It literally just makes it harder to read

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Awful View Post
    bigger numbers =/= better. It literally just makes it harder to read
    unless youre seeing 4832184 for a healthbar i dont think thats an issue. i dont think it bothers anyone to see 1490 instead of 149 and i personally rely almost entirely on the color of my hp or its percentage from fullness and not the number displayed.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    If my names werent removed from my account just like that, I would have probably be playing cause this update is fire.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information