Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    @LostX To a varying degree I believe we agree more than we disagree on most things. I will however admit that I haven't played survival a lot since it doesn't really interest me all that much, but I may give it another shot when the new update comes. Since I started playing here back in April of this year I've done Scrider well over 2k times, have soloed act 1.4 a fair amount times as well(with MGx2 and SMGs), I have done every single act there is, and every quest. Though I haven't done all of those anywhere near as many times as I've done Scrider. Also by no means am I trying to be arrogant when talking about my experience with quest and challenge quests, I'm just giving my feedback based on my own observations and experiences with them.

I guess I should have been more clear when I was talking about weight/damage/capacity. I wasn't talking about changing all three, more like just one of the properties unless more is needed to make them an even more ideal pick for certain situations. Primarily because when the new quest difficulties come in, I have a feeling they're going to fall off in usefulness by quite a lot due to the HP buffs to bosses/npcs that come with the higher difficulty settings.

I do like the idea of the Scrider ring giving a higher weight capacity at higher tiers. To add onto that idea, it would be nice if Scrider mags scaled with rarity, lvl, or both(and if we're lucky having the CQ Master Jjang give more than +1 weight ). The only downside I could see to doing this is that it will effect normal rooms(PVP) as well when it comes to the weapon balance based on their weight. If there is a way to make it work only in quest/cq rooms, I'm all for it.

Lastly thank you for being very active in this discussion and thank you to everyone else as well that have voiced their opinions and ideas. The more we talk about it the more the developers learn what people want to see done.
    Last edited by Kohta; 08-03-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Thread Information